Chapter : And I

"their words had saddened me most of the time
Will I have the patience to keep on track or will I not be able throughout this, I am tired of my life"

-"Do not their words sadden you"- _ -"You can through this!"-_

Do not let the words sadden you. This Life is about tests and trials. Afterward, all patience and beautiful things await you ahead. You will get a reward in this life for having been successful through your struggles and obstacles in your life, you may not be able to think like that, when you are at the position of the very lowest in your life, drown by depression and stress, let cool off your head down, and at some point, you will understand. And, when you are going back read the message I have written.

---Let everything be the process of how you live. you just need to walk on this step and the other step. Try to least for making you feel at east---.

The process may take a long time to create one experience, The theory may help you to acknowledge to know something that you have no idea about. Despite the process taking it long. That's true. I know it may be a hard and rough time for you but you have walked through it. The steps you may have taken will be the ones that make you who you are. You can't deny the echo system of the process neither would you help the way it is. You need to live it and overcome it. Do not worry too much for now, just enjoy what makes you comfort you, and live the life for who you are.

Now each of the Phases changes me, to be a better me, myself and I. I will walk through my journey. So then, I can find a better version of myself. But there's one thing I missed, which I have no idea but I feel I left it behind. Life has been bitterness sweet, I focused too much on negativity rather than positivity. The prospect of new perspectives is necessary. Tough time has throughout, decent, worthy, and feasible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I need to believe in God and have faith in myself, have confidence as well known as being confident, and confine some things which are inevitable and unnecessary. Becoming balanced may be hard to do but that's the key. Too much effect on our emotions is not good you'll get drowned by your feelings, so do the things you like. Neither too much overthinking, you'll be becoming too much having theories in your mind instead action.
Then, do some balance on both of them.
How would mind and heart work together as a team and then you'll become wise to yourself.
Set your mind on which position and put your heart in what situation it is necessary.

Now, you have your balance and do the action that you need to, it must be tough to have come this far yet, it is worth an effort, you'll be doing great now keep this steady and balanced you have been here already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

========"The End Of The part ME,MYSELF, and I"=======

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------