Chapter 20

Anubhav's car stopped in-front of Kareena's apartment, Haseena got out of the car and walked inside not before pressing a shy kiss on Anubhav's cheek and bidding him goodbye.

Karishma who was setting the table for dinner, got relieved seeing Haseena back home.

"Kahan thi tum!? itni raat hogayi ek phone toh kardeti!", Karishma said offering Haseena a glass of water, "Woh ek file dikhana tha Sir ko ussi mein der hogayi."

"Ohooo, toh ab samjhe, udhar Anu bhaiya ke saath thi tum, ka challa hai, zara batiyaogi", she asked teasingly, Haseena choked on the water and Karishma patted her back to calm her down. "Amaa aaram se Hiya, itni hadbadi mein kaahe ho!" "Aree, tum aisi ulti seedhi baatein karogi, toh paani gale mein atak jaayega hi na!", Haseena said with a flushed face reminiscing her sweet liplock with Anubhav a few moments ago.

Karishma felt good seeing Haseena's happy and glowing face, whatever the reason might be, the fact that her Hiya's mind was away from disturbing thoughts, was enough to soothe a worried sister's heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WTF Deewan ji, aapko pata hai! Haseena ne ussdin mujhse zaban ladayi, uski woh nakchadi behen toh waisi hi hai, par uss seedhi saadhi Haseena mein itna tevar kahanse aaya!?", Amar said frustratedly.

"Sir, aurton ko jab zaroorat se zyada chhoot di jaati haina, toh unmein ahankar aajata hai, who khudko sabse upar samajhne lagte hain, isiliye aurton ko unke daayre mein rakhna chahiye, maine toh apni biwi ko uski had suhaagrat ke raat ko hi samjha di thi!", Deewan ji replied with a sickening smile.

"Apni hadd toh Haseena ko bhi pata thi Deewan ji, phir usko naye pankh milgaye, usne udna seekh liya aur phir usne saari haddein paar karli!", Amar said tracing Haseena's photo with a feather, "Haan Sir, Haseena, Karishma donon ko sabak sikhaana bohot zaroori hai, teen saal pehle uss Karishma ne jo mera apmaan kiya tha main use abhitak bhool nahi saka hoon", Deewan ji said, his face red with anger.

"Badla lena chahte hain aap!?", Amar asked smiling, "Areee nahi Sir, main Karishma aur Haseena jaise CHARACTERLESS ladkiyon se muh nahi ladaata!", Diwan ji said making a face.

"Par mujhe toh Haseena ko uski asli jagah yaad dilaani paregi na, aur apni jaan ko wapas apne saath lejaana bhi toh hai!", he kicked his chair away and disappeared into his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was busy in the preparations for the Puja Pushpa ji had arranged for. Billu was continuously running errands for his Maa, Pushpa ji was talking to Pandit ji to ensure everything was okay.

Badnaam and Iqbal were constantly bickering among each other and drooling over the girls among the close relatives who were invited.

Cheetosh were busy arranging the sweets to be given as offerings to the deity, with Cheetah innocently flirting and earning cute glares from Santu.

Mira was busy looking after the decorations with Gogo irritating her, and stealing kisses from her whenever she would get angry.

Vicky couldn't stop adoring Karishma, who entered the house in a pink saaree, matching his attire, she smiled at him lovingly, appreciating his look, while handing over the homemade sweets baked by Haseena and herself.

Anubhav reached the Puja Hall clad in a blue kurta with sleeves rolled up, looking inexplicably handsome, he was impatiently waiting to meet his lady love. His breath hitched as he saw her talking to Pushpa ji looking extremely beautiful in an orange saaree. He never knew his heart could flutter at the sight of a girl, but she isn't any random girl, she is his Haseena, his Chanda.