Chapter 7

Haseena opened the door and was shocked to see Karishma along with Vikram, Pushpa ji and Anubhav standing with a smile on their faces, what was even more shocking was Anubhav too having a slight smile. "Kya hua Haseena beta, hume andar nahi bulaogi" "Ji Ma'am andar aaiye naa" "Kya Haseena, kini baar kaha hai Ma'am mat kaho, Ammi naa sahi Pushpa ji yaa Pushpee toh bula hi sakti ho", Pushpa ji said dramatically, "Haseena chuckled and said,"Achha Pushpa ji, ab andar to aaiye", "Waise aap sab itni raat ko sab thik toh haina?", Haseena asked concerned, "Kuch thik nahi hai, Amma ko pata chal gaya hai ki hum aur Vicky date pe gaye the, woh bhi tumhaare kehne par", Karishma said with a fake sad face.

Haseena was startled, "Sorry Pushpa ji, aise aapse bina puche humne...I am really really sorry", everyone laughed out seeing her worried face, "Aree Haseena beta Karishma toh mazaak karrahi thi, hum bilkul naraaz nahi hain, balki hum toh tumhara shukriya ada karne aaye hain ki tumne humari nayi prem mein doobi hui jodi ko zabardasti date pe bheja warna unhe toh itna bhi nahi pata ki pyaar ke izhaar ke baad log akele sabse door eksaath baate karte hain, khaana khate hain, naaki eksaath baithke ek dusre ko nihaarne ki jagah sade hue files ko nihaarte hain...", Pushpa Ji said the last line tauntingly, Vicky whinned,"Kya Amma aap bhi...", hearing him all started laughing, Haseena was feeling happy seeing Anubhav's smile, this is the first time she is seeing him laughing so carefree, but she was confused as to why was she loving his smile so much, here Anubhav was also lost in Haseena's beautiful smile, her laughter was melody to his ears. Pushpa Ji smiled seeing Anubhav adoring Haseena, she had known instantly when she had first met Haseena, that she was the one who could bring out her son, from his treacherous past, but what she didn't know was that, the girl whom she is thinking will heal her son's wounds is herself covered deep scars, which are difficult to heal. Pushpaji cleared her throat and said, "Kal Gogo-Momo aur Cheete-Santu ki engagement anniversary hai, to hum tumhe khud niyota dene aaye hain" "Is nalaayak ne kuch der pehle hi Kiya ko bataya", she said smacking Vicky playfully, "Aur yeh naalayak! ye tujhe batana hi bhul gaya, kitni baar bola bhulna mat, lekin", she said hitting Anubhav on his stomach lightly. "Kya maa sabke saamne aap", Anu said embarassed, "Kya sabke saamne haan? Yanha pe toh Vicky hai, aur Kiya to teri behen haina, aur Haseena...." "Hum bhi behen--- "Nahiii", Anubhav shouted, then he composed himself, "Aap humari behen nahi hain", Pushpa Ji, Vicky and Karishma gave a tight lipped smile hearing him. "Haan hum wahi bol rahe hain, Kiya aapki behen hai, aur hum Kiya ki best-freind cum behen."

"Kyun Anu, Hiya teri behen kyun nahi ho sakti?", Pushpa Ji asked teasingly, Vicky and Kiya seconded her, "Haan bhaiya, Hiya aapki behen kyun nahi ho sakti?" (Me- Kyun bechaare jiju ko pareshaan karrahe ho.....🤣) "Aree kyun kya? Kiya tumhaari behen hai Hi- matlab Miss. Mallik, to humaari behen nahi hosakti bass" "Yeh Ms. Mallik kya laga rakha hai? Itna pyaara naam hai meri bachhi ka, woh bolde!" "Haan thik hai, Haseena ji, humari behen nahi hosakti", Anubhav frowned. Haseena giggled seeing his cute expression, and in order to change the topic she started talking about the party, after all deep down she also didn't want to be Anubhav's sister. "Pushpa ji kaun kaun aane waale hain, party mein?" "Humne kuch kaaribi rishtedaaron ko aur kuch humare business se related kuch doston ko bulaaya hai, zyada log nahi honge, par haan 100 log to honge hi", Pushpa ji said shocking Kareena. "Amma 100 log honge, lekin zyada nahi! baat kuch hazam nahi hui", Kiya asked in a shocking tone, Hiya too nodded her head in agreement. Kareena being orphans have never attented such parties, and how could 100 be a small number, was indeed a mistery to them.

Pushpa ji smiled at their innocence and replied, "Beta humaare yanha jo bade parties hote hain, wanha pe 500- 1000 log to aate hi hain, haala ki hum logon ko parties zyada pasand nahi, aur parties mein main khud to bohot kam jaati hoon, lekin Anu, Gogo, Vicky, Cheete inhe business relations ke liye jaana parta hai, aur kyunki mere bachhon ki sagai ki saalgirah hai, toh mujhe toh party rakhni hi hogi naa, unke khushi keliye aur khudke khushi keliye. Santu to party ka naam sunke hi uchalne lagi, lekin party dekho kaal shaam ko 7 baje se hai *chuckled* aur to aur uss nakchadi Tripti ko bhi to pata chale Pushpa Singh ki party kaisi hoti hai", Pushpee said the last line with attitude. Everyone supressed their smiles seeing our lovely Pushpa Ji so annoyed on a certain Tripti..... "Waise Amma Tripti hai kaun", Haseena asked, "Aree yeh Tripti Anu ki choti maami hai, nakchadi kahiki! huh! Anu, Gogo, Vicky, Cheete sabse jalti hai, Momo aur Santu ko bhi kabhi kabhi taana deti rehti hai, isbaar uska muh dekhne laayak hoga huh!", Pushpa Ji said fuming, she was looking so cute. Everyone calmed her down, and after a little chit-chat they left.

The following day passed in a blink, with everyone in a hurry to complete their pending works so that they could enjoy to their fullest in the party, and Anuseena pondering about each other from time to time. Soon it was evening, the paarty hall was buzzing with people from rich families, waiters were carrying cold drinks and snacks, there was a happy atmosphere. Soon the Singh boys came, Gogo and Cheete who were the kings of the ocassion were suited in a blue and red tuxedo respectively, Vicky was raising the temperature in a maroon suit, while Anubhav was looking ravishing in his all black attire. Our Hemamalini Pushpa ji had adorned herself in a golden saaree with an off white blouse with gold leaves stitched on it. Everyone became quite seeing the beauty queens Mira and Santu descending the stairs with Haseena and Karishma on their sides. Mira was wearing a blue ball gown matching her love's outfit while Santu was wearing a red off-shoulder gown twinning with her Cheete. Karishma was looking all hot and cute in her maroon bodycon slit dress matching with Vicky's array while Haseena was dazzling in her shimmery black knee length dress, looking extremely beautiful. The three couples were lost in each other's eyes, on the other hand Anubhav was looking at Haseena without blinking, he was mesmerized by her beauty, while Haseena too couldn't remove her eyes from Anubhav, his perfectly gymmed body was clearly visible through his suit. Pushpa ji fake coughed to bring all of them out from their lala land. Gogo and Cheete escorted Mira and Santu to the seats specially prepared for them, Haseena insisted Kiya and Vicky to spend some quality time with each other, to which they both agreed shyly. The actual party hadn't started yet, cause some of the important guests were yet to come. Anubhav walked towards Haseena......

Here goes the 7th chapter. Stay tuned to know what's gonna happen at the party. Do Comment your thoughts about the chapter. Sorry if you find it boring. Sorry for the typos. The real fun is yet to begin. Please guys watch Maddam Sir only on TELIVISION from Mon-Sat at 10 p.m. on Sony SAB.