Chapter 3

Santu was sitting in her cabin holding her head in her hands, she was having a headache from morning but did not bother about it because there was a heap of piles left to be completed. Suddenly the door opened and Cheeta entered holding two cups of coffee in his hand, seeing him Santu immediately stood up and said, "Sir aap yanha wo bhi coffee ke saath?" Cc- Baith jaaiye Santu ji, waise bhi aapka sar dard kar raha hai aur abhi lunch time hai to aap hume 'Cheete' bula sakti hain." Our Santu although being a wholesale stock of 'masoomiyat' was very dedicated, serious and diligent towards her work, so she preferred calling Cheeta 'Sir' while in the office. Ss- Tu kitna achha hai Cheete, tu mere liye Coffee laya, lekin agar kisine dekh liya to, humne decide kiya tha na ki yeh baat kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki main aur di, tere aur Gogo bhaiya ke fiancée hai taki office ke saare log hum dono se normally behave kare aur mujhe aur di ko kisi special tarike se treat na kare aur aap dono ke bare mein aaltu faltu assumptions na banaye. Cc- Santu ji Santu ji aap chinta mat kijiye kisi ne nahi dekha, waise bhi abhi lunch break chal raha hai aur aap ka sar dard kar raha hai na to abhi aap zyada stress or tension mat lijiye, ye garma garam coffee pijiye aur fir hum dono saath mein lunch karenge. Santu got up from her chair, went towards Cheeta and hugged him tightly. Cheetah was shocked but he to reciprocated by tightly hugging her back. Ss- Cheete tujhe pata hain, ki mai kitni lucky hoon ki mujhe tere jaisa life partner mila, tu meri life mein farishta banke aayea hai, I love you Cheete, I love you so so much......saying so Santu started sobbing in Cheetah's arms. Cheetah rubbed her back to calm her down, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead and said, "Aap se zyada to hum lucky hai Santu ji, aap nahi jaanti aap kitni keemti hai hamare liye, chaliye chodiye iee sab senti baate, iss baare mein ham baad mein batiyaaenge, philhaal to hume sirf itna pata hain ki hamari Santu ji hanste huye sabse zyada khubsoorat lagti hai rote hue nahi. Santu smiled hearing him, both made their way towards the couch in her cabin and sat to have their lunch, feeding each other with their own hands, laughing, giggling, enjoying to their hearts content.

"Sweetu meri jaan, abhi bhi naraz ho mujhse? maan jao naa please, please please please, please!", Gaurav said back hugging Mira who was preparing for the meeting to be held with Mr. Rathore, the one which was scheduled to be held tomorrow, but due to her stupid boyfriend cum fiancée cum to-be husband's silly tricks and tantrums, she had postponed it to today's date and in no-way she was serious, yes! because she also loved to play pranks on her dearest Gogo😁. "Mira naam he mera 'Sirrr' and please leave me, how can you do this with your secretery during working hours, 'aaap' aisa kaise kar kar sakte hai 'Sirrr'", Mira stated with a slight smirk. Gs- "Uff! comm 'on Sweetu jane bhi do naa, I am sorry na, mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha, ab gussa thok bhi do baby", he whinned like a child. Mira could'nt maintain her facade and laughed out seeing his face, Ms- Chalo thik hai maine maaf kiya, par main date pe nahi jaane wali haan Gs- Chilo bhi Sweetu, aisa kon karta hain, chalo na date pe Ms- Par Mr. Rathore ke saath to meeting fixed ho gayi hai na, ab kya kar sakte hain*she said faking sadness*Gs- Are yaar aisa kon karta hai....*noticed Mira trying to supress her smile* Gaurav held her waist and pulled her towards himself, Mira blushed at their sudden proximity, Gaurav fixed a loose hair strand and brought his lips near her ears and said in husky tone, " achha to hamari mangetar hamare saath mazak kar rahi hai", saying so he bit her ear lightly and kissed on her cheek, Mira pushed him a little and said, "Accha to mazak karne ka haq sirf tumhara hai, mera nahi?" Gs- Haina haq baby, tumhara bhi haq hai par usse pehle ki tum aur mazaq karo, mujhe kuch aur karne do. Before Mira could say anything Gaurav placed his lips on hers and both were drowning in the feeling of their true love.

 Vikram was busy thinking about the strange connection that he felt with Karishma, he was very astonished with himself as this was his first time having such pleasant thoughts about a girl other than his sisters and mother. As he was drowned in his thoughts he heard a knock on the door, he said, "Come in", the door opened and Karishma came inside with a file in her hand, seeing her Vikram felt very happy and with an ear to ear smile he told her to sit, Karishma also passed him a smile and sat down. Ks- Sir ye raha aapka aajka schedule, aap ekbar dekh lijiye ki sab sahi hai ki nahi. Vs- Aapne banaya hai to sab sahi hi hoga na umm...mera matlab hai ki sab sahi hai, aap bataiye aap kuch chai, coffee wagera lengi? Vikram tried to make Karishma stay for a longer time, for what reason he himself didn't know. Ks- Nahi Sir hum kuch nahi lenge, hume chalna chahiye kuch files dekhke rakhni hai dopaher ki meeting ke liye. Vikram was a little bit disappointed, but instanly his face lit up and he said, " Aaj shaam 5 baje hume Gomtinagar ke godown mein jana hai aur aap humare saath chalengi", in a bossy tone. Karishma was also somewhere happy from inside after hearing this because she was feeling foolish for declining Vikram's offer of having some tea or coffee, she nodded and said, "Thik hai Sir, fir hum jaaye?"  Vikram nodded and she left after greeting Vikram, unknowingly both had a small smile lingering on their lips.

Anubhav was checking the schedule which Haseena had made for him. Haseena by now had heard a lot from Billu, that Anubhav was a very strict, short-tempered and hardworking person, he was kind to his employees but not lenient. He would be ready to help someone who his needy but being sweet to someone was not at all a part of his personality. He was very warm and loving with his family members, but that's it, for others softness did not exist in his dictionary. He was known in the whole world for being a sinfully handsome, hot, Greek-God type, rude, arrogant and heartless billionaire. For these reasons Haseena was feeling a bit nervous, but for the strong lady she was, she did not show an ounce of it on her face, after all her past did a little good to her by instilling this immense strength in her but it was obvious to her that her past was nothing but a dark, deadly and dangerous storm in her life whose impact is still seen by the horrific nightmares she has every night while sleeping. Anubhav saw Haseena drowned in deep thoughts, he cleared his throat to bring her back to reality. Haseena immediately got alert and asked him if the schedule was okay. As- Ji schedule to bilkul thik hai, Mr. Ahuja ke saath jo meeting hai uske liye aap achhe se taiyyari kijiyega kyunki woh humare humare bohot purane client hain aur unhe iss deal ke liye raazi karana bohot zaroori hai. Hm- Ji Sir ham achhe se taiyyari kar lenge, ab hum chalte hain. Haseena was leaving Anubhav's cabin when she was stopped by Anubhav's voice saying, " Waise Ms. Mallik aap apne 1000 rupaye wapas lena to bhul hi gayin" Haseena turned, to find Anubhav leaning on his desk with a smirk. She was embarassed as she remembered her silly act this morning; she took the note and mumbled him a sorry, Anubhav said, " Koi baat nahi, par agar aap chahe to hum aapko apna T-shirt abhi bhi de sakte hain dhone ke liye, waise bhi ek haseen ladki agar humara T-shirt saaf karde to usse bara saubhagya humare liye kya ho sakta hai" astonished with himself by the fact that he had never even talked properly with a girl after that incident except his mother and sisters but today he flirted with this girl whom he met today itself and was now his secretary. 

Here goes the third chapter of the story. Please vote and express your views on the chapter.  Watch Maddam Sir at 10 pm on Sony Sab from Monday to Saturday only on Television.