Chapter 12

Anubhav's POV

Haan humein bohot bura lagraha tha jab humein pata chala ki jo bhi hua usmein Haseena ji ki koi bhi galti nahi, par aisa mehsoos humein kyun horaha tha, iss prashn ka uttar humaare paas nahi hai. Humare itne saalon ke career mein, humaare gusse ke kaaran hum kayi saare employees par baras pare hain bina unki galati ke, aisa nahi ki sach jaanne par humein atmaglani nahi hoti thi, bilkul hoti thi, aur hum maafi bhi maangte the, par woh toh tabki baat hai jab Baba zinda the aur humaare saath the... lekin uss manhoos ghatna ke baad se, na kisine humaare muh se thank you suna aur naa hi sorry. Aisa nahi ki hum adhanyavadi hai, yaa phir hume humaare sanskaar nahi yaad, bas itna hai ki hum humaare parivaar ke alava kisise koi fizool ka rishta nahi rakhna chahte. Humne humesha humaari galti hone par, humare employees ke saamne woh sweekar kiya hai, aur unhe apne vyavhar se samjha diya hai ki hum sharminda hai, lekin humaare mukh se koi madhur vaani sunne ki apeksha na hi kiya jaaye toh achha hai.

Par Haseena ji ke maamle mein sab ulta pargaya... itne saalon mein jo kkoi nahi karpaaya woh Haseena ji ne kar dikhaya, woh bhi bilkul anjaane mein. humaare mukhse unhone sorry bulwaya woh bhi ekdum seedhe seedhe, kuch ghumaya phiraaya nahi, bus humne seedha jaakar unse maafi maangli. Yeh sab kaise hua, kyun hua, kyun horaha hai, humein nahi pata, par iss sab ka humein koi khed bhi nahi hai. Humein  yeh bhi yakeen nahi hota ki humne khud dosti ka haath badhaya kisike taraf, woh bhi Haseena Ji ke taraf, jo ki humari P.A hain! Sabse aascharya ki baat yeh hai ki, jahan humaare gusse ke karan koi bhi P.A. 3 mahine se zyada tikta nahi tha, wahan Haseena Ji ko aaye hue 6 mahine se zyada hogaye, aur upar se humne unse dosti bhi karli....aur usse bhi zyada ajeeb baat yeh hai ki, unse dosti karke humein kaafi achha lagraha aur iss baat ki bhi khushi hai ki, jaise humaare parivaar ke har sadasya ka Haseena Ji ke saath koi na koi rishta hai, humaara bhi unke saath ek rishta ban chuka hai... dosti ka rishta. 

Author- He said the last line with a peaceful smile lingering on his lips, a smile which no one had seen on his face in all these years. Things were changing, he was changing...his life had started taking a turn which he himself was unaware of. They say you don't need to change for anything or anyone, but sometimes change is good, especially if it fills your life with colours of Happiness peace and joy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's ok Haseena calm down, sab theek hoga, meeting achhi jaayegi, sabko presentation achha lagega", Haseena was telling this to herself for the nth time in this one hour. Today was the day of the deal and Anubhav had told her to be ready with the presentation, she had prepared it sincerely with a lot of efforts, but when she had gone to show it Anubhav, he had dismissed her saying that, he will not check it as she should be confident about what she has done, and now she was here getting tensed and nervous as the time of the meeting was near.

Finally it was time for the meeting, Haseena gave a last minute pep talk to herself and entered the conference hall. At first she got a bit nervous seeing the foreign delegates, with the no-nonsense expressions on their faces, but she did not let it show on her face and took a deep breath and greeted them. She looked at Anubhav for his instructions, he motioned her to start the presentation and blinked at her in assurance. Haseena felt all her nervousness evaporate, and she started the presentation with full enthusiasm and confidence, putting on a serious attitude.

As soon as Haseena finished the presentation, the room fell into complete silence, no one spoke a single word. Haseena started becoming anxious at the lack of response from anyone, not even from her boss, but before Haseena could think further, the whole conference whole broke into a thunder of applause. She did it! she was able to impress the clients with her amazing presentation, Anubhav passed her a smile full of appreciation. They achieved the important deal and all this was possible due to Haseena's sincerity and hardwork, cause this time Anubhav had let her do everything on her own, without a single instruction, to test her, as well as to help her sharpen her skills, and Haseena had passed the test with flying colours. The owner shook hands with Anubhav as well as with Haseena appreciating her, and once again invited them to their daughter's wedding. One by one all the others shook hands with them, but one creepy fellow, who was staring at Haseena all throughout the presentation, took the opportunity of misbehaving with her, when Anubhav went out of the room, to walk Mr. Martin out. He held her hand in a tight grip and was not ready to leave it. "You are amazingly beautiful and confident my lady", saying so he tried to kiss her knuckles, Haseena who was controlling her anger to avoid creating a scene, slapped him hard and said, "Leave right now! or I will be forced to hand you over to the police", the man was taken aback by the slap, he could not believe that a woman could retort to his misbehaving but he quickly left the room, as he saw Anubhav coming 

Anubhav entered the room after glancing at the retreating figure of the man and went towards Haseena and said, "Very good! Haseena Mallik, bohot hi achha presentation tha, aapse humein yehi ummeed thi, I knew you had the potential, you just needed to explore it", Haseena smiled and said, "Thank you so much Sir, aap mujhe encourage nahi karte, toh yeh possible nahi hota, thank you once again", "Yeh toh humara farz tha Haseena Ji, hum humesha apne employees ko encourage karte hain, taaki woh aur  behtar nishpadan kare sake apne karya mein.... aur haan zyada khushi achhi nahi hoti...yeh ek chhoti si achievement hai aapka goal aur bhi bada hona chahiye... Khair, parso dopehar ko Mr. Martin ki beti ki shaadi hai, kal ka din aapka off hai, aap chahe toh London ghoom sakti hain", saying so he went away. Haseena stood there dumbfounded and said to herself, "ajeeb insaan hain, abhi thodi der pehle toh khush the,  bahar se aakar aisa kya hogaya, aur phir yeh bhi bolkar gaye ki hum London akele ghoom kar aayen, khair dekha jaayega, waise bhi uss faazil aadmi ke wajah se humaara mood bigad gaya hai, aur bechaini bhi horahi hai, jaldi se dawai lelete hain aur thoda aaraam karte hain"  Haseena huffed and went to her room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere, in a dimly lighted room, a man was sitting on a huge plush chair with one leg positioned above the other and a branded cigarette in between his fingers. He was looking at a huge photo frame, that was hanging on the wall in front of him. He let out a puff of smoke and said, "Main wapas aagaya hoon jaan, bohot jald hi tum mere paas hogi, aur isbaar main tumhe khudse door kahi bhi jaane nahi dunga", saying so he started laughing evily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dark room loaded with all kinds of torture devices, a man was tied to a chair with his forehead bleeding heavily, his body had marks of severe beating, and anyone could say that he was tortured badly. Two guards clothed in black were standing on his either sides, suddenly the door opened revealing a tall man of about 6ft 1inch, with well built muscular physique, wearing a dark black suit. Although it was dark, but it could be figured out that he had sharp features and was exquisitely handsome, he was exuding an extremely dark dangerous and fierce aura, seeing him the two men and a few other men who had also entered after him stood straight, and fear was evident in all of their eyes. The man who was probably the boss, sat down facing the tortured man and extended his hand towards his men, one of them handed him a glass of water, he took it and threw it on the face of the tortured person. The man who was drowsy from all the beatings inflicted upon him, woke up with a jerk. Due to darkness he was unable to see the boss's face, nonetheless he shouted, "Who are you, and why have you brought me here???? answer me man! who the hell are you!!!". The light fell on the boss's face and the latter was shocked to see him, the man spoke up in his deep dominating husky voice, "hum, tumhaari maut!!!"

Here goes the 12th chapter of the story. Ok sorry for posting after such a long time. I am really sorry, and thankful to all of you, who have been continuously asking for updates, I am really overwhelmed by your love. The next update will be after 28th September, as I have my half yearly exams, after that I will definitely try being regular. Thanks for being so much patience, and sorry for boring you all with my useless rant. Please feel free to point out my mistakes and comment your views on the chapter. Healthy criticism is dearly accepted. Please watch Maddam Sir from Monday To Saturday at 10 p.m. only on TELEVISION❤️.