Save me from the past chapter 17

Chapter 17~I have a plan~

Emma's POV-

My uncle came in one last time to say he was going back home, he left and we stayed silent for a few minutes to make sure he was gone. "Ok you ready?" I whispered with a smile, "for sure." He says smiling back, he takes his wrists away from the cuffs. He heads to me and helps me take the chains off, once they are finally off we slowly walk towards the door. We open the door and see the big building, I point to the exit and he picks me up. He creeps to the exit which is a few feet away until we reach the door, he try's to open it and it won't budge. "Damnit, it's locked." Louis says and I pout, I look over and see the window. I point to it and Louis puts me down, "I'll pull you up ok?" He says and I nod, he jumps on the boxes and gets to the window. He reached his hand out and I climb on the boxes towards him, I grab his hand and he pulls me up. "Hey!" I turn and see my uncle, Louis quickly pulls me out and we jump. We start to run when someone grabs my wrist, "Emma!" Louis yells as my grip is tugged away from him, "just go!" I yell and he shakes his head and walks towards us, "Louis no! Just go." I say staring to cry, he holds his hand out. "Let her go, take me instead, kill me if you want, just let her go please." Louis says and I look at my uncle, he lets go off me and grabs Louis arm. When suddenly my uncle is lying on the ground, I look and see the rest of the boys. Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis standing around my uncle. I look and see harry with a bloody fist, I run into his arms. My tears like a waterfall, "thank you." I say In between sobs, "it's nothing, shhh relax the cops will be here soon." He says and I look up at him, "but how did you..." I say and he cuts me off, "Louis left his phone, I thought it had something to do with you. I checked the messages and we saw where he went, when neither of you came back within the first day we came here ourselves." He says and I smile, I hear someone clear their throat. I turn and run to the rest of them, I give them a big hug and thank them. Then I turn to Louis, I walk up to him and give him a hug. I look up and he leans in and kisses me, we broke apart and heard sirens in the background. I smiled realizing my nightmare is finally over.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ok so I hope you enjoyed, not the end. But there is a sequel... I have already posted some one my Instagram @onedirectionfanficsforever I will debate on continuing it on here, tomorrow morning!