Save me from the past chapter 7 part 2

Chapter 7 ~Feelings~ PART 2

Louis POV-

We got to the beach and started walking, I hit my hand lightly off hers before entwining our fingers. Her cheeks go a lighter pink, we find some rocks a little into the water. We take off our shoes and sit on top of the rocks, we watch as the waves lightly crash against them lightly spraying us. The sun was ever so slowly becoming hidden by the horizon, "I want to tell you my life story and how I ended up there." She tells me and I look at her, "you don't have to" "I want to." She says before looking back at the water. "I was 15 years old, I was like any teenager. Living happy life with her parents and amazing friends, I still hadn't had a boyfriend or my first kiss. My parents asked me if I wanted to go grocery shopping but I told them I was going to my friends, I went to her house and my parents were going to where they were going. A few hours after I got a call saying they were dead, I ran home hoping it was a joke until I see my uncle. He took me in, I stayed with him. Eventually he started drinking every night becoming abusive, he said it was my fault. Saying I should've gone so I died and they didn't, saying he was disgusted by me. I started cutting," she says as she turns over her wrists and runs her fingers over where the scars used to be. A tear falls on her arm as she sighs, "I started getting bullied and called weird for all my cuts, bruises and the fact that I didn't have my parents. Saying nobody loved me, every damn day. Since I lived with my uncle, I had no friends, got bullied, self harmed, never got a job or boyfriend. I finally had enough, I ran away and ended up in that trash can, until you found me." She says while slightly smiling before it disappeared, I used my thumbs to wipe away her tears. "Wow, well I just want to say that you will never have to go through that again." I say looking her in the eyes, we both start slowly leaning in. Slightly tilting our heads before our lips touched, it lasted a few seconds before we both moved back. She smiles at me as I smile back, "will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I nod smiling, "love to." She says before we eventually leave after the sunset back to the flat.