Save Me From The Past Chapter 15

Chapter 15~nothing we can do~

Louis POV-

We arrived in America and went straight to the hotel, when we got there we went up to our room. Right as soon as Paul came in I stood up off the couch I was standing on, "what can we do?" I asked him and he sighed, he rubbed his temples while he thought. "Nothing unless you want to cancel the tour," he says and I say ok as the rest of the boys say no. I look at them and they look back at me, "she will be there when we get back. We can help her when we get to our break time in 3 months," Zayn says as the boys agree. "So you don't care if she suffers for everyday of those 3 months, do you think that way to Harry?" I asked knowing he cared for Emma, they were really close. "Well we can't just throw away our careers, if we could maybe just cancel this stop and come again at the end of the tour sure, but we can't." He says and I sigh, I go to my room and slam the door shut. "I can't believe them," suddenly my phone goes off, it's Emma. 'Louis my phone is on vibrate text me whenever, when I get the chance I will sneak away and read and reply. I love you xx' I couldn't breathe, she doesn't deserve this. I have to go to her I can't let her go through this, 'why don't you call the police?' I reply, 5 minutes later she replies. 'If my uncle heard me he would rush up and freak he has microphones everywhere, so I can't call.' I bite my lip, 'I'm gonna sneak off after the show and get you, where are you.' I reply, after 15 minutes she replies again. She tells me the street and says 'cant wait to see you.' I smile knowing I've done the right thing, I get my stuff and head off to the arena with the boys for our next show. We sing all the songs we had to talked either fans and did a meet and greet after, once I signed the last paper I got out of my chair and ran. "Louis! Get back here!" I hear Paul yell as I wave goodbye, I open the door and see some of the fans haven't left. I smile and continue running, they ran after me until I got to the limo. "Airport please," I say out of breath. I go on my phone and use the airplane app to buy my ticket so I won't hate to wait, it successfully goes through and I smile until a frown takes over. What the hell am I gone do when I get there? I can't just knock on the door, we get to the airport and thank him. I run in and show the woman my ticket, the plane was almost about to go. I got on before they closed it and sat down, I looked out the window and watched as we got higher into the air.