Save Me From The Past Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ~I feel safe with you~

Louis POV-

She asked me questions about myself, like my name, age, and other stuff. Turns out she doesn't know anything about one direction, I looked at the clock and saw the time 11:00 PM. "You tired?" I asked and she nods her head, "you can have the guest bedroom." I say as she nods and I pick her up, I carry her upstairs and place her In the bed. "Wait here," I say as I head into my room. I grabbed my smallest shirt and shorts, "is this ok for the night?" I ask as I show her the clothing choice, she looks up at me with hesitation. She slowly nods as I place it beside her, "ok well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning. Call my name if you need anything." I say as she nods her head, "thank you." She says as I smile and walk out with closing the door, I head into my room and change before heading to bed.

Emma's POV-

I was running into a hallway, u saw light at the end of the hallway and my parents. I ran faster, but the closer I think I'm getting the farther the door is. My uncle is hot on my tracks, I run for my life until he grabs my arm and I scream. "EMMA! EMMA! Wake up!" All of the sudden I snap out of it, I realized it was just Louis. I start crying non stop, he pulls me in for a hug and strokes me hair. "It's ok, it was just a dream. I'm here now," he says and I instantly relax. The safe feeling returning, I relax into his grip and slowly take breaths in and out. Before I knew it I was fast asleep again,

Louis POV-

I held onto her for awhile, I look down at her and notice she's asleep. She looks so at peace for once since I've met her, I lay her back down on the bed. I got to remove my arms when subconsciously she pulls them back around her, I sigh as I lay back down. I lay down and wrap my arms around her, she lets out a loud sigh as she turns to face me. She huddles closer to me as she has a little smile showing a dimple, I smile before I end up passing out as well.