Save Me From The Past Chapter 5

Chapter 5 ~hundred's of emotions~

Emma's POV-

I sat on the couch awkwardly as they joked around, until Harry asked a question I didn't want to hear. "So Emma, where are you're parents? Won't they be worried about you?" He asked and I but my lip, "nope." I slowly stood up and lightly walked on my injured foot which had healed a little bit over night. I walked into the guest room and laid on the bed and quietly started to cry, I hear a knock on the door and a faint can I come in. I sigh as I sit up, "yep." I say as the door creaks open, "hey are you ok?" Louis asks and I shrug my shoulders still not looking at him so he won't see my face. "Look at me to show me you're ok," he says as he sits beside me. I slowly turn my head and look up at him, "why are you crying. Was it because of what Harry asked." He says and I nod my head, "why?" He asks and I look down, "there, um on vacation... I just miss them." I say very unconvincingly, "I understand you don't want to tell me it's ok." He says as he smiles lightly at me, we head back downstairs and Harry looks at me before looking away. I sit beside Lou and try to smile, "we should go do something." Liam says and they look at me, "what do you want to do?" Louis asks and I shrug, "The mall?" I say more like a question, "wow she actually speaks!" Niall says and I smile slightly, "sure lets go!" Louis says as we all get Into his car, we drive to the nearest mall. Once all in the mall we decide to go separate ways, "which store first?" Louis asks as I look around, I point to a store called forever 21. He agrees and we walk in, after looking around I found some nice clothing. "What do you want to get?" He asks and I look up at him, "I don't have money." I say pulling out a shirt and looking over its beautiful design. I sigh as I see the price and put it back, I do this for a while until Louis disappears. A while after I see him at the front of the store holding 3 bags filled with the clothes I liked, "you bought them." I say and he smiles, "c'mon lets see the boys at Starbucks." He says leading me there, we sit down once we arrive as Harry brings us the drinks. A few minutes after a familiar man walks in, my uncle. I gasp as I stare at him as A women takes his order, "be right back, bathroom." i say as i stand up to try and sneak away but He turns around and notices me before he leaves. "Emma?!" He says with anger and questioning in his voice, Louis notices I'm scared and stands In front of me. "Who wants to know?" Louis says as my uncle glares at him, "I'm her uncle." He says sternly as a tear escapes, I grip onto the back of Louis shirt. "Let me talk to her," he says as Louis stops him. "Not until you calm down," Louis says and I hear my uncle take a deep breath. "May I talk to Emma," he says nicely and Louis moves out of the way. I grab his hand and he looks at me confused, my uncle grabs my other arm tightly. "Do you know why you have done?! You are in trouble when we get home." He whispers angrily in my ear as he pulls my arm, there was no one in Starbucks except me the boys and the staff. My hand slips from Louis grasp, all of the sudden Harry gets up and punches my uncle right In the face. He lets go of my arm and I run to Louis my arms wrapped around his waist, I was very short compared to him. He wraps his arms around me as well, the other boys grab Harry of my uncle before Harry could knock him out. "That was a big mistake pretty boy, and by the way see you soon Emma." My uncle added with a evil smirk, we all just stand there. The boys were shocked, where I was trying to deal with how my uncle still knew I was alive.