Koh-i-Noor (Intro)

Dear Riddhi

Hey sand_witch101 , how are you doing? Please forgive me, writing things of this nature isn't a strong suit of mine, that's largely the reason I write raps and not stories.

However I know that you've been going through a rough time recently and I just wanted to write something that hopefully helps you feel a little better.

I know that it must be something serious because, as of writing this (9th April), you've deleted both your Instagram and your Wattpad which makes contacting you unfortunately impossible and sending this to you extremely difficult, but hopefully I'll figure out something to make sure you see this project dedicated to you that I've named "Koh-i-Noor" on your birthday like I had originally planned.

I would be lying if I said you deleting your accounts didn't deflate me hugely, like literally the day after I started working on this project, your accounts were gone and I was debating giving up on this knowing that the chances of you seeing it were now near nonexistent.

But I decided to keep going with it because even if you never see this, I still want to honour you and let all the new followers that I may or may not get know just how incredibly awesome my first ever fan was.

(Update 12th April, your account is back and I couldn't be happier because it means you can actually see this project 😃)

I have decided to name this "Koh-i-Noor" for a few reasons.

One is that diamonds are beautiful just like your personality.

Diamonds are also very strong and resistant just like you are.

They are also extremely valuable to the beholder just as your friendship is extremely valuable to me.

Diamonds are often associated with gold, I associate you with golden memories

Diamonds are smooth like the flow of our conversations and the trajectory of our friendship

Diamonds are typically formed by pressure just like the pressure we have both faced since meeting

Koh-i-Noor itself was a gift from your country to mine just as your friendship and support has been a gift to me.

Koh-i-Noor is the subject of controversy and we are both no strangers to controversy but we both find a way through it and confide in each other

Koh-i-Noor resigns as a crown jewel, meeting you has been the crowning achievement in my life so far.

Koh-i-Noor traditionally belongs to Queens, you yourself are a queen with a big heart.

Most importantly, diamonds are forever and so too is our incredible friendship.

You're everything anyone could ever want in a friend and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

No matter what happens to you in life, never forget your true worth and always have belief and faith in yourself and your abilities because you are truly a gifted individual and you have all the qualities of someone who can be hugely successful in life.

I will always be in your corner no matter how hard times get for you.

I will always be proud of you and I will always remember you no matter what happens, you will always have a special place in my heart

And even if the whole world turned against you, nothing could turn me against you because you are awesome and you deserve to have someone in your corner

The rest of this project will be built with raps but I thought it was important to share my raw thoughts about you without all the rhyming and pizazz of my lyrics.

I hope you enjoy it