10

Dec.16,2014

It's been less than a year since Jenna and Shawn have been together. They've been through a lot in just one almost year. At the end of the day, they always find a way to love each other.

+

Jenna was in her small apartment laying in bed, staring at wall. She was in deep thoughts about Shawn. She was thinking of all the amazing time they've been through, but she also thought about the times Shawn wasn't Shawn.

He would become this different, aggressive person that Jenna didn't like. He would yell at her, he would call her bad names and make her feel worthless.

She never really understood why he acted like that. It scared her but she still loved him.

She got up from her bed and headed to the bathroom. Once she got there, she looks in the mirror and sees everything she doesn't want to see. She sees the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep, she sees a female who self esteem is low it makes it difficult not to always worry what other think of her.

She wipes the tears away from her face and picked up her prescribed pills. She put two pills in her hand and right as she was about to take them the bathroom door opens up scaring heather and she drops the pills. She sees an angry Shawn.

"Shawn, how did you get in here?", Jenna asked but he didn't reply. Instead he picks up the pills Jenna drop and the rest of them that are in the bottle and flushed them down the toilet.

"Shawn!!," Jenna yelled," what's wrong with you!! That's my medicine. I need it to get better!!"

Jenna pushed Shawn and they were now looking at each other.

"You really think you're getting better?", Shawn coldly asked.

"Yes I am. That was my last refill.", she said bewildered by Shawn's actions.

Shawn ran his hand through his hair and groaned," God, you don't see what they are doing to you. They are trying to keep is away from each other. Is that what you want?"

Jenna shook her head," no of course not. I love you Shawn. They said it keeps me normal. I wanna be normal. When I take these pills, I feel great. I always want to hang out with you when I feel this great but it seems like you just fell off the face of the world. It upsets me."

"Because that's not the real Jenna I feel in love with. It hurts me when you take them. It makes you forget about me. They are basically trying to keep us apart. That's why I'm never around. Think about it.", Shawn explained.

All of a sudden, Jenna's heart started racing. She didn't know what to believe. Her doctors said it made her normal and sane. Shawn is saying it makes her not normal.

All these thoughts racing in her mind. Her breathing got shorter and quick. She began to feel dizzy.

That's when she falls to the floor, hitting her head on the counter as she fell.

She can hear barley Shawn yelling. The last thing she saw was Shawn go out of the bathroom leaving her there.

She slowly closes her eyes and goes unconscious.

+

She hears her someone saying things to her. She also feels movement. She slowly opens her eyes to see that she's being rolled into an ambulance. She makes eye contact with the person. As they roll her in the ambulance she sees Shawn sitting there crying.

"Shawn", she said softly but the ambulance person told her everything will be okay.

Jenna passes out again.

+

Jenna hears more voices this time. She opens her eyes to see a white room, monitors, a doctor and her family.

She looks around. She spies Shawn at the widow of her room looking at her.

He seems so sad. She hates seeing him like this. Before she could motion him in the room, he started to walk away.

"Shawn!!", she yelled.

It got the attention from her family and doctor. They came to her side, asking so many questions. she hardly listened to them. She was just focused on the fact that Shawn left her.

He didn't even come in he just left her there.

She kept saying for her family to go after him but no one knew who was Shawn. They were all giving her puzzled faces.

"Sweetie," her mother said," who's Shawn?"

Jenna sighed in frustration," he's my boyfriend. Please go tell him to come back."

"No he's not. There is no Shawn. Honey he doesn't exist.", her father rudely said.

"No. No no no.," Jenna said," he's real and my boyfriend. Look at my photos. We took pictures."

They went to go get her phone. She waited patiently until they returned. When they got back, they were silent. They had her phone in their hand.

"You see. I proved you wrong.", she smiled to herself.

Her mom came to her side," Jenna, we went on your photo album named Shawn but we didn't find any pictures of him."

"What stop lying let me see.", she said getting the phone.

She scrolled through all her photos and deleted photos. They were right. There was no Shawn in her camera roll. She knows she took photos with him.

She felt her eyes water up," mom I'm not crazy. You have to believe me."

Her heart started racing again. She felt her anxiety levels rising. She at the window one last time.

That's when it went black and the sounds of her family started fading away.

++++++++

Alright this was the last chapter. There will be a epilogue.

I hope y'all enjoyed this.

Alright peace see you in the final update.