07

Sep. 15,2014

It's been two weeks since Shawn and Jenna have had a real, meaningful conversation. They're still together but the flame isn't there anymore.

They don't know what to do. They don't want to break up because they still love each other.

They are currently both at Jenna's place watching Neverland. Shawn has his arm around Jenna. Jenna has her head on Shawn's chest.

"Shawn?", Jenna asked.

He turned his head to her," yeah?"

"Do you still love me?", she asked with her head looking up at him but her eyes looking away.

Shawn was so surprised at the question," babe you know I do. I will always love you. You don't even have to ask. Why would you ask that?"

"Because I feel like our relationship is going no where like it was at the beginning. If you were going to break up with me I want to be prepared and now it's because you didn't love me anymore.", she said happy with Shawn's answer.

Shawn pulled in her closer," nothing in this world is worse than losing you. I'd have to be an extreme idiot to let go of someone as great as you. You know I actually thought you were going to break up with me. "

"Shawn, you know you're my everything. You make me step out of my comfort zone and try new things. I'm so grateful for you. I'd be lost without you and I hate being lost.", Jenna explained.

Shawn smiled at her and kissed her forehead," It's okay to be lost sometimes,but for now you're lost with me."

"Just like I should be.", Jenna said kissing Shawn on the lips.

That kiss ignited everything that was missing. It filled in the holes. It felt like they could do anything.

"Was it me or did that kiss feel magical?", Jenna asked.

Shawn smiled," it did. It felt like wendys and peters relationship.... Magical and genuine."

"I'm your Wendy.", Jenna laughed.

Shawn leaned in close and placed his forehead on hers," and I'm your Peter."

Shawn picks her up quickly and spins her around. They are both laughing and screaming. They stop for a moment to just look each other in the eyes.

It's almost as if the world had stopped and it was just them. Nothing else mattered.

Shawn kissed Jenna, carried her into her room, and closed the door behind him.

++++++++++++
Omg I'm sorry for not updating but you know school and stuff.

Honestly I think this is my favorite chapter. It just seemed so innocent and loving.

I want a relationship. Someone date me please.

Well I'm going to start updating again. I've missed watt pad. Soooo much.

Oh man it's 4:22 in the morning and it's Sunday. Ugh.