05

May 10,2014

Jenna was currently out shopping for herself. She spend entire day worried about her.

She tried calling Shawn, but he never picked up. They haven't had a long lasting conversation. Shawn would either reply with one word answers or not at all.

It made Jenna mad and sad. She wanted to go over to Shawn's place and talk to him in person, but she knew Shawn would be even mad. She didn't want him to hate her.

+

As the day went on, she still worried about Shawn. She did almost everything that girls do on a usual day.

She did her nails, hair, shopped, and read magazines. Yet, she couldn't stop worrying about him. She decided to call him.

It rang about three time before the answering machine started. She called him one more time. This time he answered almost immediately. The only thing was when Shawn answered he gave attitude to Jenna. She asked him how his day was and if he wanted to hang with her. All he did was rudely answer her.

Jenna gave up on trying to please Shawn, she said bye to him and hung up.

+

She continued to shopping. She had four bags from different store. She was heading to her car when she saw something Shawn might like.

A vinyl player and some records.

She went inside the store, checked it out and ended up buying it.

She was so excited. She couldn't wait to show it off to him. He would die for it.

+

Jenna drove to a cafe and had a quick snack. She stayed for a while and read a book that she ended up buying.

A young guy around her age, light brown eyes, great smile and baby face came up to her and asked her about the book.

She told him about what she read so far and described the characters.

He sat down in front of her and they continued to talk about that book and other books they loved.

+

It was all nice and peaceful talking to the guy, until she saw Shawn extremely mad. He came to her table grabbed the guy out of the booth and started punching him.

Jenna yelled for him to stop, but he would stop. They had to get security on him and throw him out.

Jenna checked on the to make sure that he was fine and he was. After that she chased after Shawn. Calling his name.

"Shawn, stop. What's the matter with you?", she asked as she caught up with him.

Shawn turned," what's the matter with me? What's the matter with you? You think you can whore it up just because we got in one argument. Why don't you go back to your boy toy?", Shawn spat at her.

She started crying," Shawn, you know I love you. We talked about books. He doesn't mean anything to me. I love you."

Shawn just stared at her," you hurt me Jen. You looked like you were more in love with him than you were with me."

She shook her head," no I could never love anyone more than I love you. Here come with me."

Jenna took Shawn's hand and they walked back to her car. She was going to show him the surprise.

"I bought this you for because I love you and only you," she said opening the trunk.

Shawn's face was priceless," oh my god, Jenna this is amazing. You're the best girlfriend ever."

Shawn picked her up and kissed her," I'm so sorry I'd ever doubt you. You are just everything to me and I don't know what I would do without you."

"It's okay. I understand. I would be the same way if I saw you with another girl. Just promise me you'll talk to me about how you feel instead of they way you did today. I don't like angry Shawn.", Jenna said looking down.

Shawn smiled," I will never be angry Shawn ever again. I promise."

++++++++++++

I'm so tired guys, but I promised I'd update this book because more people are starting to read it.

Yay. Thank you all to the 100 people reading it. For once it wasn't me who gave myself all the reads. Lol.

Vote and comment please and thank you.

Peace.