08

Oct. 24,2014

It was Jenna's 18th birthday and all she wanted was to spend it with her boyfriend. She hopes that Shawn has something wonderful planned for her, but she doesn't want to get her hopes up.

Shawn and her have been fighting recently. Jenna doesn't see Shawn as often as she used to before. Even when they do see each other it's not the same as before.

Jenna feels like she did something wrong, but doesn't know what. She spends half of the night crying because she doesn't want to lose Shawn.

She doesn't know what she would do without him. She fee incomplete without him.

+

She didn't receive one happy birthday text. Not even from her family. She didn't really care about her family, she sees them all the time.

She just wanted Shawn. She was about to to go sleep at 6:00 in the afternoon when she got a call from Shawn.

"Hey Shawn," she said not trying to sound overly happy.

Shawn sigh," hey Jenna. I'm really sorry. I haven't been myself. I really want to make it up for you. Meet me at the park?"

"Umm yeah," Jenna said.

Shawn said," oh and wear something nice."

"Alright, bye Shawn.", she said hanging up.

She sat on her bed, disappointed. Shawn didn't tell her happy birthday, but at least he called her right? That should have counted for something.

+

As Jenna made her way to the park, she received a rose from a guy. She thanked him and moved along.

Suddenly more people started handing her roses. Exactly 16 more people as the walked down to the park. Each flower had a small love note about her.

She didn't know what to think. She just thanked them and continued to the park.

As she turned the corner the saw flower petals on the floor lead to the entrance to the park.

When she entered the park she saw Shawn standing in the middle with his guitar singing holding the last flower.

Next to Shawn was a bench with a picnic basket and a binder looking thing with Jenna's name in it.

Suddenly a guy came up to her and have her a chair. She sat in it and listened to Shawn sing her a song. It was an original song.

+

When Shawn finished singing, everyone cheered and clapped. Jenna ran up to him and hugged him.

"Happy birthday baby," Shawn whispers into her ear.

Jenna looked at him crying," I honestly thought you forgot. Oh gosh. I love you so much Shawn. This means the world. You mean the world to me."

" I could never forget anything about you. Especially this special day.", Shawn said kissing her forehead.

He walks her over to the bench and gives her the binder with her name.

Jenna opens it up to reveal all the photos her and Shawn took in the time they were together and some photos she didn't know he took. Each photo had a reason why she loved her.

It made Jenna tear up," Shawn you're the cutest. Thank you so much. I love you."

" I love you too. ", Shawn said.

Shawn pulls out a small piece of cake and a bottle of pink lemonade. (Jenna's favorite drink aka my favorite drink).

Jenna thanks him and enjoys her meal.

Shawn looks at her very hesitant about what he was about to do next.

Shawn bends over and pulls out a small rectangular box," this is the last surprise I promise."

Jenna stops eating and looks at the box," oh my god!! Are you about to ask me to marry you? Because yesss!! A million times yes. "

"Babe, I'm sorry but it's not a ring. It's actually two tickets to the best place in the world.", Shawn pulled out the tickets and gave them to her.

Jenna took them and smiled like never before," Shawn. Are you serious? You knows I've always wanted to go here. Shawn how did you afford this?"

"I saved up a lot of money.", Shawn said.

Jenna kissed him," come on. Let me give you w surprise."

Shawn's eye went big (just like his dick lol) and got everything. They both walked out of the park.

"So about earlier... Do you really want to marry me because I wouldn't have no problem with that whatsoever.", Shawn said.

Jenna blushed," oh my gosh. Shut up."

+++++++++

This was cute. I'm in love with this.

Wasn't this such a cute chapter.

I didn't give a place about where they were going, because I want you to believe you are Jenna and you are with Shawn. I never gave Jenna any physical features or a state that she lives in all because I wanted y'all to be Jenna. So you pick your dream place and that's where "Jenna" and Shawn are going.

Please vote and comment. Thanks