09

Nov. 2,2014

Shawn and Jenna are leaving Jenna's dream place in a few days. They both had so much fun. They went sight seeing and tried the food there. They did everything that couples do.

+

"Shawn?", Jenna said as they laid together in bed about to fall asleep.

Shawn slightly turned his head," what's up babe?"

"Ever since you came into my life, you've changed me and for the better. Sometimes I think woah this is a dream. You do things for me that only happens in movies or books and I think this is incredible.", she said.

It was dark but Shawn smiled still," at least I'm in that dream with you."

"You're right and I wouldn't have it any other way.", Jenna said.

Shawn pulled her in closer," come on let's go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow."

They both said their good nights and drifted into a peaceful slumber.

+

Jenna is this first one up. She looks at Shawn.

All she could think of is how lucky she is to have him. She looks back and thinks about everything.

How they met, where they first kissed, first date, first time, first dance, everything.

She got off the bed and went over to the window. When she opened the curtains, she saw it raining hard.

A frown appeared upon her face. She turned to face Shawn but he was already up.

"Oh man," Shawn said," now what are we going to do?"

Jenna just shrugged her shoulders," let's have a relaxed day."

"Yeah, I'm good with that.", Shawn smiled.

+

As the rain continued, Jenna and Shawn kept watching tv and laying in bed.

Jenna wanted to do something spontaneous.

Shawn just wanted to cuddle.

Jenna gets off the bed, goes to the closet and pulls out a box. She heads to the bathroom with the box. Shawn asked her what was in the box, but she just smiled and locked the bathroom door.

Jenna puts the box on the counter and takes off the lid. She is happily staring at the black lace lingerie.

She strips down completely and put on the lace.

Shawn is still watching tv and scrolling through Twitter. He hears the bathroom door open and asks," why did you take a box into the bathroom?"

He turns his head to see Jenna wearing the very very sheer clothing. His heart starts racing and other parts get excited.

"Shawn, it's been forever. Let's do this now.", Jenna said as she walks over.

Shawn just nods his head," are you sure you want to?"

"Yes I'm sure", Jenna said as she gets under the covers and goes down on Shawn leaving small kisses up until she reaches to his boxers.

Shawn let's out a small moan, bites his lips and pushed Jenna's head down more.

+++++++++++++

Aghh sike y'all thought. Lol I put just a little bit of smut. Because everyone needs it in their life. I know I do.

Vote and comment you guys/girls/ fam/ homies.