Ch.12 Choices

Toy Chica's P.O.V

I watched my prince lay on the cold time floor,while tears went down my eyes.I don't know what I could do without him. Would this actually be the end of Toy Bonnie?

Vincent's P.O.V

Ugh those stupid animictronics digust me,they always think they can stop the mighty Vincent."I mean you guys can't stop me,hehe,you guys are just kids.Kids that I killed years ago,at the FazBear family dinner".I said."But,at least we are still strong kids,very strong kids.Even Jeremy and Mike is kinda a count of that".Said Freddy.

Jeremy and Mike's P.O.V

"Hey you,purple t-thingy leave them a-alone...or I'll get my L-limons on you"!I screamed to Vincent."You and your stupid Limon's (Can die in a fire)"!
"Hey you,corny purple Vincent thing.You better leave them alone before I get Pikachu"!I screamed to Vincent."Um Mike...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PIKACHU"!Screamed Vincent.

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V

I dazed out,I have too get up.They think I'm dead,and they will hurt my other friends."Hey,Toy Freddy and Foxy,come over here".I said in a weak voice,and so Vincent wouldn't hear while he was arguing with Jeremy and Mike.Both of them came over too me."Aye me matie is still alive,I think I lost ye forever matie"!Foxy said excitedly still in a quite voice."Guys help me get up,I need to defeat Vincent".I said.They both nodded,and help me up."Hey Vincent"!I yelled as I got up.Everyone cheered that I was still alive.Even my sweetheart Toy Chica.He turned around and looked at me.We was face to face but I was still hurt."Vincent I am giving you a chance to come on our side,or you can get a beat down.If we do fight.If I win you leave your gonna come back as security guard and help all of the children,like you used to do.But if I lose,you take me and leave forever".I said.Everyone gasped."Please,Toy Bonnie!You don't have to do this,I need you"!Pleading Toy Chica.I pushed her to the side."OK,Toy Bonnie we are gonna fight"!Said Vincent with a evil smirk on his face,while cracking his neck."OK Vincent.....let's get started"!