Hi Im.....

This week was a special week.This week was the week,that everyone was gone.FOR A WEEK!

"Partay,that what we will do,we need to socialize more.You heard me". Foxy was going to be host of this party tonight.(You guys already know)" Guys,ladies and gentlemen.We are going to sing the most respectful song ever.Come on up Puppet"."Ahh yo we bout' to sing DA most uptight song eva bruh".Said the puppet being drunk.Starts to sing."Smoke weeed everyday".Everyone ignored them."I like....TRAINS"!Golden Freddy was making his head fly through the restaurant

"Hey,young lady whom you might be"? Said Toy Bonnie." Why,you can't see me its crowded.You must be talking to the other Chica"."Madam,I can see you through the universe.Your like a star that just shined the way of light.The most beautiful Chicken I ever seen.My,Toy Chica,you don't look at day younger".Bonnie said.(He is trying to get her attention.Not being flirtatious)"Hehe,why thank you for your honesty.My name is,Toy Chica.How are you today"?"Nice,until Foxy was hosting".Bonnie said playfully."SMOKE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED EVERYDAY".Foxy and Puppet coughs.
"So,your phone looks broken,madam". Said Bonnie joking." Um,its not broken at all".Chica turns her phone on making her wallpaper show."Why,who is that young chicken in that picture".Said Bonnie playfully."Its me".Chica said  bieng shy."Oh,then that's a sure cute chicken I see"."Hey,remember,you said my phone is broken,didn't you"?Chica said trying to change the conversation."Well, you don't have my number in there,your phone is broken,madam".Bonnie said trying to get her number."Oh,um gotta go".Chica not ready for this so fast.Bonnie drooped his ears down and walked to bed.