Ch.10 Back With Jeremy?

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V

Man!I loved our date.Just how she looks into my eyes,my adorable green eyes.But today was another day with the night guards,but Mike was not here,Jeremy was!We all gave him a little fright.We would always do,but we didn't mean to.Hopefully this time would be different.

NoBody's P.O.V

The night had started,and Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica,Foxy and BB(Balloon Boy.BB and Foxy are going together because when BB goes into your room he signals Foxy)Freddy and Toy Freddy,Bonnie and Chica,Puppet and Endo,Mangle and BG(Balloon Girl)."Hope the little lad doesn't get scared of ye' Foxy The Pirate".Said Foxy wanting to become friends with him."Hey,now you remember Foxy,the night guards hate us,you know how they do to us.Especially you,they mess your sight whenever you appear in the hallway ".Said Mangle, wanting to give Jeremy.......a DEADLY hug,with all her broken parts,wires,big teeth,and her long endoskelaton body shape just wanting." Foxy ignored his girlfriend Mangle. He knew what was best.
Toy Bonnie was in the vent making his thump-thump-thump sound.Jeremy was nervous very nervous.He dosent want to get killed already.He wondered why they just finished him off stuffing him inside a Freddy FazBear suit.*Echoing*."Jeremy,we don't want to hurt you.Jeremy,do you live is becuase we live you.Don't act like that fool!Mike.He is not worth us you are.We are not what you think".Said Freddy."W-what,you can't b-be!You will s-stuff me into a F-Freddy F-FrazBear suit".Jermeh said fast.The animictronics came out.With there glowing red beam eyes,and them,scanning to make sure if we are friends."G-get away from m-me.You are monsters,don't stuff me please".Jeremy said as he just want to get to 6:00 A.M.Toy Freddy pulled Jeremy up out if his seat.They took him to the stage."Jeremy.Why do you think we are evil"?Said Chica."You!And I mean you Chica want to stuff me into a pizza suit".He explained. Trying to run away."Well,we are not going to hurt you not one bit actually".Said Toy Bonnie."W-what"?Jeremy did not get what was going on.Let us sing to you about,what is going on".Said Toy Freddy.*Singing*."Let's try to make right don't want to start a fight.And were so sorry if we give you a little fright.Were not so scary if you see us in daylight,you be OK as long as you survive the night".All the animictronics sang the chorus."Hey there,how you doin' nice to meet ya are you new in town.Don't think I seen you before its nice to see new faces around.And if you like I can give you a tour.Our enchanted wonderland,new and improved without no doors.There is no escape,but then who would want to leave.The fantastical paradise and its not make-belive!I'm so happy to have another member of the band.Your one of us now,so let me take you by the hand.BUT WHAT IS THAT I SPY?IN MY ROBOTIC EYE,I THINK I SEE SOME FLESS IN THE NEW GUY!MAYBE HE IANT EVERYTHING HE SEEMS.TIME TO INVESTAGATE UNDER NEATH THE SEEMS"Its what Toy Bonnie sang."Let's try to make a right don't want to start a fight.And were so sorry if we give a little fright,were not so scary if you see us in the daylight.You be OK as long as you survive the night"!Was the chorus again."Forgive me for being suspicious, micheifs not on my brain.Were programmed to be pragmetic if someone's messes with the mane frame.Its not that we trust you,we do!But here at Freddys we have a few rules....AND IF YOU BRAKE THEM WE WILL HAVE TO BRAKE THEM,JUST LIKE YOU BROKE OUR HEARTS!WE ARE FORCED TO BE REWIRE AND REPAIR!YOUR DAMAGED HEARTS,now you wouldn't want that and frankly neither would I,but sometimes you have to be THE BAD GUY!IN THIS WORLD WE PLAY AND WE HOPE YOU CAN STAY.AND WE WILL THROW A MOST.ELECTRIFYING SOIREE"!Is what was Toy Bonnie also sang.(I didn't feel like doing the whole song,but at least I did some of it.)

Jeremy look at the animictronics and nodded.All of them was enjoying the rest of the shift.Telling more stories to Jeremy,until the shift was over