Our little talk

Today was not going to be a party everyone was dizzy from the last party."Everyone,we are just gonna talk no songs unless it is like a karaoke or a song that you made.Said Toy Freddy.

"Hey".Puppet was saying."Where is my young fellow,Toy Bonnie"?"Why he is in his room,he said he wasn't gonna come out".Said Shadow Bonnie.Toy Freddy banging on Toy Bonnie's door."Hey,come on out Lil' Buddie.We are not parting anymore this is just a day off"!"Why,my lord,my humble man Freddy,come in"..........Freddy comes in,then just door behind him."What's wrong,my little Toy Bonnie,are you sad because the puppet stills control's us"?Freddy trying to make him feel better."No,sir.Its not that.Its just..........I love someone".Bonnie said trying to remember Toy Chica."Oh my! Who is this fine young lady,whom you are talking about"?"I am talking about the sweet little chicken with those big hips,fluttering eyes,and big pink cheeks.Oh my,Freddy,she is so wonderful.She lights the way for me".Said Bonnie going on and on about how beautiful Toy Chica is."My,young man!Are you talking about Toy Chica? The animictronic that has always been right beside us on stage for the past years "?" Yes,I am she is just so-"........."Bonnie,I get it,now come out and talk to her".Toy Freddy trying to get Toy Bonnie nie out of his room."No, and no!I've had tried to make progress and its not working".Bonnie said sadly."Well its your first time talking to her.Hey take this".Toy Freddy hands him a notebook."This will be for me and you.Unless if someone else can keep an secret.We will write ideas into this fine notebook of your AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO HIDE IT! "Oh,my lord Toy Freddy thank you for sake"! Bonnie saying relieved."Well then,let's start"! And the two spent the rest of the day talking to each other in Toy Bonnie's room.