Ch.5 Talking is IT!

Toy Bonnie's P.O.V

After we told Foxy about everything.He didn't laugh or ran to the others to tell them.I was sad,very sad that Toy Chica had rejected me.But,as my best friends,they cheered me right up.Now here comes the hard part.I still had to find the love of my life."Your heart,soul,oh my beautiful young,pretty chicken! Let me light your path,come towards me madam,let me take your hand we will fly into the galaxy!And never come back into this wicked world! Where are haters are at"!I said then it got silent.

Nobody's P.O.V

"Hey little buddy,we are running out of id-"Toy Freddy stop as Foxy cut him off.
." No,were not"!Foxy was saying."Let's make her........a pirate ship"! It got quite again."You know what let me do it,this time".Toy Bonnie said.Toy Bonnie went straight to his wonderful young chicken friend,Toy Chica.
"Hello.......my beautiful young chicken". Toy Bonnie had said firmly."Oh,hello.........I am so sorry about yesterday I just wanted a break f-from you". She said softley,trying not to her his feelings.Bonnie's ears drooped.Then,suddenly his chin was picked up,by Toy Chica's beautiful yellow feather." Its,OK, Bonnie,I love the way you care about me we have two days left to prove to me".Toy Chica said as she grabbed a hold of Toy Bonnie's charming blue hand."I did not just say that"!Toy Chica had told herself."Madam,thank you for sake for giving me this chance,I need to fine the inner part of you.The inner part that shows all love.Madam,oh madam,I love the way your eyes look in me!Its like a very sweet blossom staring down right at me.Oh,madam you look very wonderful today".Toy Bonnie once again,going on and on about how beautiful Toy Chica is."Why,thank you.We still have the rest of the day,now don't we!!Hey before we go,I will change and YOU can check out my "broken phone"." I will do the same be back soon"!

Toy Bonnie was in his suit any tuxedo.He was heading towards Foxy and Toy Freddy.They look at Toy Bonnie supised and asked a question that Bonnie had thought they will never ask before."Hey,were you going".Ask both Toy Freddy and Foxy.Toy Bonnie responded in a excited way hopping all around. "I'm going,on a date"!