24.

MY SHIRT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU.

Saylahevans

LIKED BY CMPULISIC AND OTHERS

Saylahevans become a bit of a Chelsea fan 😌

View comments....

username live laugh love Chelsea!!!

username Chelsea needs to make their return pls and thank you

username forever a Chelsea babe 💙

username yesss! Saylah on the right team!

username PURRRR BABE

username arsenal are winning the prem lol
Saylahevans I can't lie Chelsea are a bit of a shambles rn so you're not wrong 😭

username hmmm I wonder why 👀

username defo there for mason. No doubt about it.

username its really giving soft launch. You and mason are defo together

username all baddies are Chelsea supporters xx

username finest men are on the Chelsea team!!!

MASON'S eyes almost fell out, when he looked up during the game to see Saylah in the stands, with Delina and Lani.

He had no idea she was coming. They had made plans to see each other later tonight but he didn't expect her to be at his game. Especially because he hadn't even told her he was playing today.

What shocked him the most though was seeing her in his shirt. She had turned around for a brief second when he saw his last name spread across the back of her shirt. In big bold letters. It immediately made his smile brighten.

He had tried to catch her eye quickly before he had to go back to focusing on the game, but she was too busy chatting away to Lani and Delina for her to notice he had seen her.

Nevertheless, mason still smiled as he turned away. Feeling a little extra motivation to do well and score in this game now that he knew Saylah was there watching and supporting him.

The game ended in the result mason wanted it to. 2-1 to Chelsea with him scoring one of the goals. He had managed to catch Saylah's eye at that moment. She was cheering for him loudly as she shot one of her famous smiles he absolutely loved.

After the game, mason wasted no time in making his way to her. He sped down the pitch, weaving through the crowds to get to her. He had to take a few pictures on the way, wanting to connect with fans. But once he was done he made a b-line to her.

The first thing he did when he approached her was pull her into a hug. She smiled as he did so. Congratulating him on the game.

"I didn't know you were coming." He said as he pulled back. His hand still on the waist.

"I wanted to support you. Like you supported me last week." She shrugged with a little smile.

His heart warmed at her response.

"Thought you said you'd never wear my shirt?" He smirked pulling at the hem of it.

"Well...things change." She smiled up at him. Looking down shyly.

"My shirt looks good on you." He grinned looking her up and down.

"What can I say. Blues my colour." She shrugged

He laughed softly, running a hand through his hair.

He then focused his attention to Lani and Delina realising he was yet to give them a proper greeting aside from his quick hello he shot their way before hugging Saylah.

He pulled them both into a hug, thanking them for coming. The four were then joined by Christian, Raheem and Ben. The group chatting for a little.

Mason pulled Saylah to the side so he could speak to her privately. He was so lost in the happiness he felt because she was here that he had forgotten to let go of her hand as he spoke to her.

"Let's go for dinner tonight." He absentmindedly rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb.

"Yeah okay." She nodded happily

"I'll come pick you up at 9 tonight." He told.

"Okay." She agreed. He tapped her hip playfully before the pair returned back to the group.

Saylahszn

 LIKED BY MASONMOUNT AND OTHERS

Saylahszn live laugh love sushi x

View comments....

username oh it's definitely date night

username sushi on top

username the hand in the corner is 100% masons

username did you lot see the pictures of him and her at his game? Definitely dating.
username they looked too cozy to just be friends fr

username soft launch for SURE

username Saylah girl are you trying to tell us something 🤔

username you and mason were so cute at the game today.

username sushi is top tier
Saylahszn so real!

username you and mason celebratory dinner after the game???
username mums that's exactly what it is!

Masonmount so trash. Never again.
Saylahszn chicken nugget diet for sure 🤣
username OMG SHE WAS WITH MASON
username my unofficial parents <3

— you guys still want the
Kylian story??