01.

YOU LOOK LIKE MY FUTURE WIFE.

SAYLAH didn't have much memory of the previous night. She in fact awoke to a pounding headache. Yet as she went about her day pieces of her night came back to her.

Her sat at the bar of the club she had been invited to by a few of her friends. A girls night out is what they wanted to have and that's something Saylah could never turn down.

Him coming over to sit beside her. A charming smile situated on his face, dimples of his peeking through, adding to the attractiveness he already possessed.

The pair of them getting into the general club small talk men and women had when they were attracted to each other. She remembered him starting off with a cringey pick up line that made her laugh.

"You look like my future wife" He had said. Causing Saylah to immediately burst out laughing at his silliness. She was already fond on him. Due to her being able to see that he had personality.

He looked familiar to her, like she had met him before but she couldn't put her finger on it and the many drinks she had consumed that night weren't aiding her in matching up the face.

He introduced himself, letting her know his name. When she told him her name, his head tilted a little, eyebrows furrowed. He looked deep in thought. Her name rung a bell. But just like her, he couldn't match it up.

As the night continued the newly acquainted pair remained exactly where they were, talking to one another whilst having a few more drinks.

The rest of the night was blurred for her, but it didn't take many braincells to figure out what had happened when she woke up in a room that wasn't hers and seeing a sleepy brown haired boy next to her.

She wasted no time in making her escape. She crept out of his house like a pro, running to the Uber she had booked.

She hoped that she wouldn't be crossing paths with him again.

— Hate writing the first
chapter It's always so boring.