06.

OUTSIDE IN 10?

Saylahszn

LIKED BY DELSFINSTA and OTHERS

Saylahszn no one contact me for 2-5 business days please. I am exhausted!!

View comments...

username omg saylah that's beautiful

username You're so talented!!

username omg 😍

username I think this is my fave one of yours

username pretty and talented 🫶🏾

username your mum would love this 💞
↳LIKED BY Saylahszn
username stop I'm gonna cry 😭
username what happened to her mum?  ↳username died when she was young. Dad too @username

Delina.Langley buy this for me pls stink xx @Richarlison
Richarlison dels we already have 5 of saylah's paintings at home. There's no space.
Delina.Langley make space xx @Richarlison
Saylahszn you lot can have it for free. My biggest supporters 🫶🏾 @Delina.Langley

Jlingz not too tired for my party I hope
Saylahszn never!!

username you're such a beautiful talented soul 💞
Saylahszn I love you thank you <3

IN ALL HONESTY, a party was the last place Saylah wanted to be. Even though she was an influencer, she was quite the homebody. Enjoying the confines of her house more than anything.

However seeing as Jesse was one of her oldest and closest friends, she decided to make an appearance.

Delina wasn't going to this party and neither was Lani. Delina sorting out wedding things and Lani was out of the country for a few weeks. It didn't bother Saylah though, there were other friends going she'd be able to hang with.

Saylah was fashionably late. Arriving about an hour after the party had started. She weaved through the sea of people, most of them being people she knew.

She found Jesse first, he pulled her into a tight hug, happy to see her.

"Little La La." He teased, using the nickname he had made up for her, pinching her cheek. Jesse was the brother she never had and honestly the only "family" she had. With no parents or siblings and just her grandma raising her, Saylah often felt alone.