16.

FULL OF SURPRISES.

SAYLAH'S day had been incredibly tiring. She was thankful when her head finally touched her pillow,
After being on her feet all day going to meetings about not only her platform on Instagram and possible brand deals but also her art that she sold to other big name celebrities, she was shattered.

She read a few pages of her book once in bed, to help her drift asleep. To her luck it worked and her eyelids had become heavy.

She was in a deep sleep, managing to get in a few hours before her phone started to ring. She rubbed her sleepy eyes, squinting at her phone she swore she had switched to do not disturb mode.

Rubbing her eyes again so she could see clearer she was finally able to view the contact calling. It was mason.

"Hello?" Her voice was croaky.

"I'm outside." He smiled on the other end, looking at her door as he stood outside. Eager for her to open it.

She was confused as she slid out of bed, pushing on her fluffy slippers and walking downstairs. She opened the door to see Mason stood there with a wide smile.

"Mason? What are you doing here it's 2am?" She yawned. Wrapping her arms around herself as it was cold and she was only in a white vest top and grey pj shorts.

"Teaching you how to ride a bike cm'on!" He ushered for her to join him. Pointing at his Range Rover that had the bike in the back.

"You're insane." She laughed, unsure if he was joking or not.

"Are you taking the piss?"

"No I'm serious. Hurry up and get dressed and let's go." He leaned against the door frame.

She rolled her eyes with a small head shake and smile. Nodding she told him to wait a minute while she pulled on some clothes.

Five minutes later she was back, coat and beanie on, ready to crazily learn how to ride a bike at two in the morning.

"Ready?" He asked as he pulled the bike out from the back of the car. Placing it before her.

"No." She laughed looking at the bike.

"You've got this. I'm gonna teach you and you'll be okay." He encouraged.

He took her hand, helping her onto the bike and then walked to the front, holding the handle bars so the bike remained stationary.

"Okay you're going to use your feet to peddle and I'll gently push the bike from behind." He instructed moving to the back of the bike. One hand just underneath her shoulders and the other on the small of her back.

"Okay but don't you dare let go! I'm so fucking serious mason!" She shouted, filled with neves and looking absolutely terrified.

"Trust me. I won't." He assured. Locking his car as he reverted back to his old position.

They started off slow, mason holding and pushing her gently as she slowly peddled, getting her bearings. After a while she grew more confident and the bike began to speed up.