Afterword

Thank you all so much for reading the second novel in the The Places We Go Series! I'm so glad that you've made the decision to read not only The Places We Go, but The Things We Do as well! This afterword will be much shorter than the last book, mostly because I needed to bridge into this novel. This afterword will just provide a few insights on the future of Iphica!

A third book is in the works! This book will be a prequel, taking place about six years before the events of The Places We Go. It will follow teenage Arlie, Anastasia, Soleil, Luna, Ryaxleb, Ideus and Xayah as well as more younger versions of many other characters from the original novel. I haven't written much of it yet, but stay tuned as I tend to write faster than I think I will!

Speaking of, you may remember the announcement I made that this book would be released sometime before the end of 2023.... Then I released it 11 days later. So when I say the sequel is coming and it may take me a bit... even I think those words could be false. However, my life is going to be a bit busy for a bit again but I'll still have a good bit of down time to write.

As I said, a much shorter afterword than The Places We Go! Again, thank you for taking the time to read both novels and this afterword. You reading this means a lot to me, whoever you are. I hope that I can continue to entertain you with this series and my others! I will soon release a new series, so stay tuned for that as well! Also please consider reading my other novel House Of Vayle, which will also be getting a sequel eventually. Thank you for the support!