Authors Notes

Welp it's done. Compared to Officer And A Princess I found Flames Of War to be difficult to write, there were more than a few days where I was quite honestly stressed out with how the story was progressing. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had thoughts of abandoning the project all together, especially around chapters twenty or so. But I have been a life long reader of fan fiction's and I hate to see an amazing story from another writer be unfinished.

To my readers I couldn't leave you with a story left unfinished. At the end I'm glad I did write it, it stretched my creative knowledge to the brink but at the same time I enjoyed the journey just as I hope you all did.

For now as of the writing of this I am going to be taking a break from these long winded fan fics because truthfully I need a break from hard writing but dear readers don't be alarmed this is not the End of Sung and Azula's story in the traditional sense.

I have another story in the works called The Officer And The Princess: Fall Of The Phoenix empire where I will attempt to write a "What if" Ozai had killed Aang during Sozins comet but I cannot say when that will be published.

On another note I have a collection of short stories about Sung and Azula in the works that are going to build up to the events before Sung is transferred to the Royal Procession in my first book. I don't plan for these to follow a plot line per se but I thought it would be a fun change from the war sagas I've been writing.

One final note I have a completely different story that I hope to write someday called An Officer An A Princess: The Way Of A Warrior that will follow Tadashi Yang and how he came to save Sun Dao, but again I can't give an exact date when that will begin because I don't know myself.

I would like to thank all my readers who enjoyed reading my work, without you I wouldn't have even tried, it's because of you that I have inspiration. I won't say names but awhile ago I received a sweet private message from one of you that honestly made me cry tears of joy, you and many others are why I do these fics. I always said so long as at least one person loved my work then it was all worth it and again I can't thank you enough.

Americangun 17