CHAPTER 12

I woke up to an empty bed.

Was Zayvion still gone?

Maybe I should go look for him.

I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I then brush my teeth and wash my face.

I guess I'll go look for him. If I can't find him, I'm sure I could find James.

I mentally prepare myself and walk out the door.

I walked around for a while and didn't find him. So I went downstairs and looked around. The mansion seemed a little empty, but then again I haven't been out the room much. There were a bunch of floors and rooms though. I'm not sure how I'll find him. I don't even know the layout of this place. I only know how to get downstairs from Zayvion's room and vice versa.

I walked over to the kitchen and watched the maids do their job.

"Hey." A voice called out. I turn around and my heart drops to my fucking ass. It's the boy I think pulled me into the closet.

"Um hi." I muttered, I already forgot his name. I hope he'll leave me alone.

"You looking for your owner, hm?" He asked, with a mischievous grin on his face.

My heart was pounding. I don't want to be alone with him. Well, technically I wasn't but we all know the maids will just watch and ignore.

"Yes. I.. I was looking for Zayvion." I said.

"He's been out since last night, James is probably with him. You should come back to my room." He said.

"Um, I'm good.. I'll just go back to Zayvion's room." I said, looking around.

He begin laughing.

Which made my heart pound even harder if that's even possible.

"You're hilarious, I wasn't really asking." He said while proceeding to grab my wrist and drag me through the mansion. I tried pulling against him but that did nothing but irritate him. He squeezed my wrist tighter.

After climbing a few flights of stairs, he walked to a door. He opened it and attempted to walk in. 'Attempted' because I refused to let him pull me in there.

He sighed, "Come on." He said gently tugging my wrist forward.

After a few seconds of me standing there, he lost his patience and dragged me in, shutting the door and slamming me against it.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He spat.

"No, what the fuck is your problem? I told you I wanted to go back to Zayvion's room. So get the fuck off of me and let me go." I spat right back.

I could feel his grip on my wrist get tighter.

"Do we need to recreate what happened that night? Maybe this time we can do more." He grinned, using his free hand to rub my thigh.

Those two sentences were enough to make me feel like vomiting. My eyes watered up a bit, I knew he wasn't here to help me. I struggled a bit, not being able to move much.

"I-I'll tell Zayvion about what you did." I said, quickly regretting what I said.

His whole demeanor changed. He seemed way more dangerous than he already was.

He tightened the grip he had on my wrist,
"Oh, really?"

"You're hurting me." I cried out, trying to pull away from him.

"Tell me you won't tell Zayvion." He said in a demanding tone.

I remain silent.

"Should I crush your arm?"

He's joking right? He wouldn't.

I remain silent.

He proceeded to crush my left lower arm with his hand, until there was a snapping sound.

I cried out in pain, trying to move away from him but feeling nothing but an immense sharp pain. I started sobbing and my lower arm was aching and throbbing. I couldn't even move it.

"Are you going to tell him?"

I remain silent.

"Alright," He walked away and walked into a connected room. I turned around and tried opening the door with my right hand.

It wouldn't budge. Is it locked? HOW?

I continue sobbing and slide down the door, onto the floor. I hold my arm to my chest, trying to soothe it, feeling defeated.

After a few minutes, he walks out the room and my eyes travel to his. Then I look at what's in his hand.

Is that.. Is that a whip?

I stare at the whip, noticing tiny spikes on it. Please don't tell me he's gonna use that on me...

"Are you going to tell him?" He repeated.

I remain silent.

"Alright then," He said, raising the whip.

"Wait, wait!! Please, I.. I won't tell him, please don't whip me!" I blurt out, covering my face.

"Oh?" He says, obviously amused. He drops the whip on the floor and walks toward me. Then he crouches in front of me. He pulls the arm he crushed from my face and examines it.

I wince, still feeling tears fall down my face.

He clicks his tongue in disapproval, as if he wasn't the one who crushed it.

"I'm pretty sure I broke a bone at the top of your forearm." He said, touching the bruised skin. I flinch under his touch, slightly pulling my arm back.

"Let's go over what you're going to tell Zayvion. You're going to tell him someone random attacked you and crushed your wrist. I have nothing to do with what happened so don't even mention my name. Okay?" He asks, looking at me, demanding an answer.

"Okay." I mumbled back, sniffling.

"Alright. You can leave now, go ask one of the maids to help you with your forearm." He says getting up and picking up the whip. I assume it was to put it away as I watch him go into the same room with it. I took this opportunity to leave and head downstairs.