CHAPTER 6

I looked at the man who grabbed me.

"Aren't you a pretty thing?" The man said, not letting go of me. I'm assuming he is a guard.

I tried snatching my arm away from him. "Let me go." I said.

"Can I have a bite?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Aw. Could we at least have some fun? Nobody needs to know." He said as he pulled me a little closer to him.

I slapped him.

"You little bitch!" He yelled at me. He let me go but it was short lived because he grabbed my hair. I cringed in pain as he dragged me behind the mansion.

Next to us, there was a shed. It was pretty small. There were no guards back here. Were they slacking off? He walked into the shed and came back with a whip in his hand.

"This is way better than what I was going to do. Be grateful." The guard said as he rose up his arm and hit me with the whip. I could feel my skin break and I begin crying. I covered my face with my arms.

After around two minutes, I lost track of the amount of times he had whipped me. He seems to be strictly aiming for my back. I could tell the shirt I was wearing had gotten ripped.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard a familiar voice call out. I weakly looked up and it was Zayvion. James was standing next to him. The girl I saw with him wasn't there.

"I-Uh.. She was trying to escape. Then she slapped me when I was only trying to help her." The guard said. I wanted to argue back and say he was lying but I had no energy to do so.

"Eitherway, you knew she is mine and you still touched her." Zayvion said.

"Sir I-"

"Take him to the dungeon and put him in a cell." Zayvion said, interrupting the guard.

James grabbed the guard by both of his wrists and dragged him back into the house.

Zayvion walked towards me. He pulled me by my arm to make me stand up.

He pulled me over his shoulders. He didn't say a word as he carried me back to his room.

Once we made it to his room, he placed me back on the ground.

"I would punish you, but it seems you've been hurt enough. I hope you now understand, there are people here that are worse than me." He said, as he grabbed my wrist.

I begin tearing up. I just wanted to be back with Caleb. I still couldn't believe that he was gone.

He guided me to his bathroom. He turned on the shower water.

"Strip." He said.

I just stared at him and wiped the tears that had already fallen down my face.

"At least take off your shirt. I need to bathe you and make sure it's done properly." I obeyed and took off my shirt. I covered my boobs with my arms. He opened the cabinet with towels in it and grabbed a small wash cloth.

I stepped into the water. Zayvion grabbed some soap and applied it to the wash cloth.

"I need to wash one of your arms." He said.

I stretched out one of my arms and had the other one cover myself. He scrubbed my arm down. When he was finished, he pointed at the other one. I then covered my body with the arm he cleaned and stretched out the other one.

After he finished cleaning my arm. He moved on to my legs.

"Let me clean your back." He said, as he made the water colder. I turned around and wince as I felt the water touch my back. He used his hands and a different type of soap to clean my back. As he did so, I bit my lip to cope with the pain.

"Tell me when you're done. I'll let you have your privacy now." He said as left the bathroom.

I took off my underwear and cleaned myself. I cleaned everywhere, including places he cleaned. I just didn't clean my back.

Once I finished, I hopped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and covered the front part of my body. I walked into the bedroom and Zayvion was sitting on his bed. Next to him were some clothes. I walked towards the clothes and picked them up. Zayvion was looking at me. He sighed when he realized I wasn't going to get dressed unless he looked away. He looked away anyway.

I put on the shirt and underwear he gave me.

"Finished." I said. Zayvion looked at me.

"Come here." He said. I got closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap and lifted up my shirt. I applied some cream onto my back. It stung a little but it wasn't anything major.

"I'll be back." He said as he passed me a remote. "You can watch anything on the tv." He added on.

"Okay, thanks!" I said. I was super excited. I crawled off of his lap and got deeper into the bed.

He left the room.

After feeling so overwhelmed, I laid down and sobbed. I'm sobbing because I miss my parents, I miss Caleb, and I just wanted to have a normal life.

After what felt like forever, I finally fell asleep.