CHAPTER 7

The door had opened and I had woken up. I was half asleep but still kinda aware on what was going on.

Zayvion had came in and was covered in blood. It was on his clothes and his hands. He was walking towards the bathroom.

"D..Did you kill him?" I asked in a drowsy tone. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"Don't worry about it, my love." He replied with. "Just go back to sleep." He added on.

I gave a nod although he most likely didn't see it since it was dark. He continued walking to the bathroom. I heard him turn on the shower and soon after I fell asleep.

—————

I had woken up to an empty bed. Where was Zayvion?

I still remember seeing him covered in blood. I think he really killed that guy.

I heard the bathroom door open and out came Zayvion. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

"Good morning, Naomi." He said, pulling me onto his lap. "Good morning." I replied back. Was he going to drink from me?

"We're going to do something I should've done yesterday but I was too pissed." He said. My back was facing him. He lifted up my shirt, as an attempt to get it off.

I resisted.

"Relax, my love. I'm trying to help you."

With that being said, I let him take off my shirt.

He started touching my on back and I tensed up. It still hurt really badly.

"This may feel really weird but bare with me." He said.

I could feel something moist and wet but gentle glide across my back.

Was he.. Was he licking me?

He was.

It hurt a bit but felt oddly satisfying.

Was I enjoying this?

After about three minutes, he had stopped. He put the shirt back on me. "I'm not sure if you remember but I told you my saliva can heal people. You should be healed in less than an hour from now." I nodded and faced his way, my legs were straddling him.

"I really should punish you, do you agree?" He asked.

"No. Please I'm sorry." I cried out, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Zayvion groaned and slid me off of his lap. "Fine. Just don't look at me like that." He said.

I looked away, feeling a little flustered. At least it worked.

Zayvion stood up and walked into his closet. He came back out with jeans in his hand. "You should fit these, put them on." He said, throwing them on the bed. I stood up and put them on.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Shopping." He responded. "But I like wearing your clothes." I said.

"You can still wear them, Naomi. But you need clothes of your own as well. If we were to go somewhere, you would need your own clothes." He explained. I nodded. He took my hand and led me outside of the mansion. I couldn't help but notice new faces I haven't seen before.

There was a car already waiting for us. Zayvion opened the door for me and I hopped in. He got in after me. I put on my seatbelt, and leaned my head against the glass.

"We're here." The driver said after about 15 minutes. I took off my seat belt and watched as Zayvion got out the car. I got out right after him. "Thank you!" I said to the driver and he gave me a small smile.

Zayvion took my hand and led me into the store.

"Behave." He said.

"Okay."

He bought me lots of things. Shirts, pants, bras, underwear, socks, accessories, and even some lingerie.

After we got done shopping, we walked back outside. I feel guilty. I know he paid a lot.

"Are you sure you don't want to return some? I feel like y-"

"No. It wasn't expensive. I've spent more." He said cutting me off. He has spent more?

"Well, thank you." I said, grabbing his hand as we walked to the car. "You're welcome, Naomi." I smile, knowing I enjoy hearing him use my name.

We made it to the car and Zayvion opened the door for me. After that, he hopped in. The driver begin driving us back to the mansion.