chapter 11

"You're such an asshole!" I yell. "Can you shut up? You're going to wake up ev" he says quietly.

"Calm down" he hugs me as I start crying. "I thought we were going to spend valentines day together? Why are you going to your stupid grandma's house" I say.

"Don't call my grandma stupid.. you're stupid" he says. I hit his chest. He chuckles softly.

"Do you want to come with us then? I'm sure my grandma would love to see you and ev" he says. I nod. "You hurt my feelings.. do you not care about being with me on valentines day?" I look up at him.

"Of course I want to be with you babe.. my mom is the one making me go" he kisses me softly. "I hate you" I hug him. "You love me" he squeezes me. I giggle.

"Are you on your period?" He asks. "No.. I'm due soon though" I say. "Makes sense" he mumbles. "Huh?" I ask. "Nothing" he smiles. I glare at him.

"My mom's asleep" I push him onto my bed. "Oh yeah?" He smirks, pulling me onto his lap. I giggle

I reach down and undo his trousers. "Damn it!" I sigh as we hear Evelyn crying on the baby monitor.

"Sorry" I kiss his cheek. I stand up and leave the room. "What's wrong baby?" I pick her up. "I want mommy" she sniffles, hugging my neck. "I'm here" I squeeze her gently.

"Where daddy?" She asks. "I'll bring you to daddy" I sigh. I go to my room with her.

I pass her to him. He cuddles with her in bed under the covers as I wash off my makeup.

I climb into bed with them. I kiss her nose softly. She's already asleep. I sigh. "I just want a few minutes alone with my boyfriend.. is that too much to ask?" I whisper in his ear.

"I know" he looks at me. I kiss him. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say. He turns around to face me.

"On valentines day, we'll try to get someone to watch ev later on.. maybe we can go out somewhere.. just the two of us?" He kisses me softly. "That'd be great" I smile. He kisses me again.

"Can I put her back in her room? So we can have some time alone?" I whisper in his ear. "I'll do it baby" he gets up.

He carefully picks her up and takes her back to her room. He walks back in and I'm already naked under the covers.

He pulls off his clothes and climbs under the covers with me, hovering over me. He kisses me. "Derek" I pull away. "Mhm?" He asks.

I give him a look. He smiles. "Do you want me to go down on you? Is that what you're trying to ask" He asks. "If- if you want to" I say. He chuckles. He kisses me softly before climbing under the covers.

I grab the sheets under me in my fists as he pushes his face between my thighs. I moan quietly as his tongue starts going to work on my clitoris.

"Der" I moan, grabbing his hair in my fist. I push the covers down so I can see him. I smile, watching him. He makes eye contact with me.

He stops to kiss my clitoris. He puts his hand on my stomach, trying to keep me still. "You're so beautiful" he says. I smile wider. He continues.

He reaches his hands up to mine and entwines our fingers. I squeeze his hands.

Derek has done this a couple of times before. The first time was a disaster, the second time was decent and this time is incredible. He's very quickly learning how to satisfy my every need. It makes me love him so much more.

At the beginning of our relationship before we had our baby, he was honestly not good in bed. I used to dread when he would ask me for sex, but I'd do it anyway because I loved him and wanted him to be happy.

Now, all I want is time alone with him so we can have as much sex as humanely possible. I think he cares more about me now. He puts his own needs aside and puts mine first.

He moves his tongue faster. I moan louder, pulling on his hair. "Uhh!" I cry out in pleasure, my body shaking slightly as I finish.

He kisses my clitoris before crawling up my body. I try to catch my breath as we look into eachothers eyes. He kisses my lips.

"Was that good?" He smiles, already knowing the answer. I nod. I kiss him.

"Get a condom" I pull away from his lips. "Okay, don't move!" He says enthusiastically, getting up. He rushes to his bag to grab one. I giggle. He's so sweet.

He walks back over and climbs back ontop of me. I pull the covers over us. He kisses me. He hands me the condom. I pull it out of the packaging and reach down.

I slide it onto him. I take a breath as he slides into me. I moan quietly into his ear as he starts thrusting in and out of me.

"Babe" I groan, pushing my face into his shoulder. "Meredith" he moans quietly into my shoulder. I smile, holding his hand. He entwines our fingers.

He speeds up slightly. He stops moving. "Did you already-" I look down. "Shh" he whispers. "Its okay baby, I already finished so-" I say. "No, its not that.. shh" he chuckles. I look into his eyes.

We hear Evelyn coughing quietly on the monitor. I grab it. "Are you okay, baby?" I speak into it. "Yes, mommy" she says. I smile. I put it back down.

"Keep going" I giggle, kissing him. He starts moving his hips again. I put my hands on his hips. "Mommy" Evelyn says over the monitor. He groans, pulling out of me. He lays next to me.

"Yeah babe?" I pick up the monitor, switching it on again. "What doing?" She asks. Being pounded in by your daddy. "Trying to sleep" I say.

"Me also" she says. "Its late, darling.. why aren't you asleep yet?" Derek asks. "I twying" she says. "Good girl" I say.

"Night daddy mommy" she says. "Goodnight" we both say. I turn the monitor back off and put it aside. I sigh, looking at him. I kiss him softly.

I roll onto my stomach. He smiles, getting up. He grabs my hips and slides into me from behind. He starts thrusting in and out of me slowly.

I moan as he speeds up, grabbing my hips tighter. I move with him. "Shhh" he smiles. He leans down to me and puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shush, mer" he whispers. I moan louder, looking into his eyes. His hand suppresses the sounds.

My back arches and my head falls back. He thrusts into me harder. Quiet moans and groans escape his lips. My eyes roll back as I cum again.

He pulls out of me. He pulls off the condom and throws it into the bin. I lay down. He lays next to me. We try to catch our breaths.

"You're so loud!" He chuckles. I giggle. He kisses me. "I love you so much" he says. "I love you too" I grin.