chapter 7

Me and derek are in his bed. I'm ontop of him with my hand down his pants as we make out.

"Do you like this?" I mumble against his lips. "Mhm yes" he whispers against mine. I giggle.

I pull my hand away quickly as the door opens. I get off of him and smile, blushing as Carolyn looks at us.

"Evelyn wants you" she says. "Okay.. I'll be right back" I whisper to derek before kissing him softly and leaving. I go downstairs to Evelyn.

I carry her into the bedroom. "What's wrong ev?" He asks as she wipes her tears. "I hit head" she sobs.

"Don't be a wimp.. a little bump is making you cry?" He says in a playful voice, picking her up. She giggles between her small cries, shaking her head.

"I'll kiss it better" He kisses her head. She sniffles. "Yeah?" He asks. "Bettew now?" She asks. "Yes" he nods. "Okay, thank daddy" she hugs him. He chuckles softly.

"Daddy" she sits on his lap. "Yeah?" He asks. He looks at me as I play with a strand of my hair. I smile at him. "Is nana and gwandad your mommy and daddy?" She asks. "Yeah" he chuckles.

"Why is them old but my mommy and daddy no?" She asks. "Because we had you younger, ev" he says. She frowns. "We had you when we were 15, but my mom had me when she was 28.. plus I'm older than you" he says.

"You're 2, I'm 16, my mommy is 44" he says. "Oh" she says. "Do you get it now?" He asks. "Get?" She asks. "Do you understand?" He chuckles. "yes" she nods. "You're so smart" he says. She grins.

"Will you do my maths homework for me?" He asks her. "Ok" she nods. "Thankyou baby" he passes her the paper. He passes her a pen and she just scribbles on the sheet. "Der" I giggle. "I wasn't gonna do it anyway" he says.

He kisses my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Not infront of the baby" I whisper. "She thinks we're friends" he chuckles. I roll my eyes but cuddle into him.

"What's the answer to this one ev?" I point at a question. "I do, mommy! Stop" she pushes my hand off of the sheet. "She's concentrating mer.. god" Derek scoffs. I giggle, hitting him playfully.

I pick her up and sit her on my lap, hugging her from behind as she just continues, trying to ignore me. I play with her hair, putting it in a plat.

"Daddy I did" she shows him. "Well done baby.. thankyou for the help" he takes it and puts it aside. "It okay" she pouts her lips. He moves down so she can kiss him. I smile.

"Yours also, mommy?" She asks. "No thankyou, I've done mine" I say. "Oh" she says. I kiss her head. She stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask. She giggles, jumping up and down on the bed. I chuckle. "I hungwy" she sits back down after a while.

"Baby" I whine. "Mommy" she whines. Derek chuckles. "Mom!" He yells. Evelyn jumps. I giggle. Carol walks in. "What?" She asks. "Can you get ev some food please?" He asks. "Of course" she walks away.

I pick her up and kiss her nose. "I love you" I hug her tight. She giggles, hugging my neck. He hugs us both and kisses my cheek. "I love you both" he says.