chapter 9

Me and Evelyn walk into Derek's house after his mom let's us in. "Mawk! Oh my day!" She runs over to mark. I chuckle. He picks her up, hugging her.

"Hi" Derek says. "Hi" I sit next to him on the couch and curl up, cuddling into him. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me close.

"You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, my mom's just being a bitch again.. she came home after going out with her friends for drinks and said loads of shit about me.. it was just drunk talk but.." I shrug.

"Babe that's horrible" he says. "I know but it's fine.. I'm used to it" I say. He kisses me softly. Evelyn screams. We look at her.

"Mark put her down" Derek says as Mark holds her above his head. She giggles hysterically as he puts her back down. We chuckle.

"Mark how much longer are you staying here?" I ask. "Do you want me to go?" He asks. "Can you watch ev for a bit?" I ask. "Yeah" he says.

I stand up, holding Dereks hand. "Mommy" Evelyn says. "We'll be right back baby" I say. "Ok" she says. He follows me upstairs to his room.

Derek's pov:
"Mhm! Uhh! Oh!" She moans uncontrollably as I thrust into her harder. "Shh Shh.. I know babe but my mom's gonna hear you" I whisper.

"It feels so-" she moans. "I know" I chuckle, kissing her to suppress the noises. Her body shakes slightly.

She relaxes and starts trying to catch her breath. I pull out and lay next to her. "Oh my god" she breathes. I smile.

"Oh my god I love you" she kisses me. I chuckle. "You wanna go downstairs?" I ask. She nods. "I can't walk" she says. I laugh, getting up. I put on my clothes.

She gets up. I put my hands on her waist, kissing her. I run my hands down to her ass. I squeeze it. She giggles against my lips.

We pull away. "I'm so happy that we're trying again" I whisper. "Me too" she says. I kiss her again. "I love you" I put my hands on her cheeks. "I love you" she grins, looking up at me. I kiss her once more.

She grabs her clothes and puts them back on. "What do you think of my dress, by the way?" She asks. "You look beautiful.. I like it" I hold her hand. She smiles.

"Its a bit baggy though" I say. "I don't like dresses that hug my belly" she says. "You look nice in everything" I say. She smiles wider. "Thankyou" she blushes. We go downstairs.

"Mommy" Evelyn waves at me. "Hi baby" I giggle, kneeling down to her. I kiss her head. I pick her up and stand up. She cuddles into me. Derek wraps his arms loosely around us both and kisses her head.

He kisses my lips. I close my eyes, letting out a breath through my nose as my heart rate increases immediately.

I put my hand on his cheeks as his tongue enters my mouth. "Not infront of the baby!" Carolyn takes Evelyn from me. I wrap both my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer.

"What doing?" I hear Evelyn ask. "They're just being silly" Carolyn says. She throws a pillow at us and we pull apart. "Hey!" Derek says. "Cut it out" she points at us.

"Fine" Derek sits on the couch. He pulls me next to him. I giggle, cuddling into him.

Evelyn starts crying. "Ev" I furrow my brows. "I cuddle also" she sticks out her bottom lip. Derek chuckles, picking her up. She cuddles between us both.

She whimpers again quietly. "Shut up" Derek nudges her gently. She starts crying again. He chuckles.

"I'm only teasing" he nudges her again. She cries more. "Derek" I hit his arm. He picks her up and makes her look at him.

He blows on her cheek playfully, making loud noises. She starts laughing. "Daddy" she giggles, falling back in between us. He kisses her head. She cuddles into him. I smile.

She looks up at me. I smile at her. She stares at me. "What?" I grin. She moves her face up. I kiss her nose. She giggles.

"Boo!" I say. She squeals, moving back. I laugh. She giggles. "Daddy" she says. "Yeah?" He asks. She stands up. He puts his hands on her shoulders as she stands on his lap.

She looks into his eyes. He chuckles softly. "What, baby?" He asks. "Boo!" She yells. He doesn't flinch. I laugh.

She inspects his face to see if she scared him at all. "Boo!" He yells. "ahh!" She screams. I laugh harder. She starts crying.

He laughs, hugging her. She sniffles. "You're so mean" I giggle. "boo" he grins, kissing me softly. I giggle. I cuddle up to him and Evelyn and she soon stops crying. He turns on the TV and we relax for a while, watching it.