C.11

It was later in the day and Fatima called Meech and he didn't pick up. He text her to let her know he would call her as soon as he wrapped up a meeting he told was in.

Fatima left her phone on her bed while she got in the shower. She got her hours in with studying and was ready to lay up on the phone with him.

In DC with Meech

"We about to slide out and grab some food with the K's" Chris says to Meech

"Imma stay in and call T back, talk to her for a little bit" Meech says and Chris nodded while he ties his shoe.

"Okay Mr. Relationshipnigga" Chris says sarcastically before grabbing his phone off the table

"Chill out" Meexh says laughing

Chris headed out of the room and Meech grabbed his phone. He sent Fatima a text after seeing her missed called and then hit another contact.

"Slide through" he says on the phone

"I wanted to go to eat I'm hungry" the voice said

"You know imma feed you relax" Meech says before the call ends

Ten minutes passed and he heard a knock at his hotel room door. He went to open the door and there stood Kamila. She was an AKA from Georgia State University. Even though Meech and Fatima's relationship was known, Kamila didn't mind playing her role. Her and Meech messed around whenever he made time to get away from Fatima.

"You told me you would be landing later" Kamila said to him

"No I told you we'd be here right after y'all, you just don't listen" Meech tells her as she steps into the hotel room and he closes the door

"I don't even know why we didn't share a room, wouldn't that have been better?" She says smirking

"You know we can't share no damn room. You making the block hot with that dumb idea" Meech tells her

"I'm just saying that way we could have more time ya know" Kamila says

"You doing a lot of talking" Meech says irritatedly before Kamila walks over to straddle him.

"Quickie" she says before the two enjoyed eachother

The "quickie" lasted ten minutes before the two rushed off. Taking different ways to the restaurant so they could arrive at a different time.

When Zac walked to the table where everyone was
sitting, Kamila was comfortable in her seat eating fries. The two shared a quick eye contact and switched their attention.

"Nigga I thought you wasn't coming? You said you was gon holler at T and shit" Chris says eating a chicken wing. Kamila rolled her eyes at the mention of Fatima.

"She ain't answer, imma call her when I leave here she probably in the shower or sum" Meech says knowing he didn't attempt call Fatima back.

"Hey Meech" Ebony says. She was another AKA. There were only 6 people sitting at the table. It could look like a triple date to people who didn't know them.

Meech spoke to everyone, he sat down and ordered something to eat.

The group talked causally and joked. Meech's phone began to vibrate in his pocket.

"Hold up this my girl" Meech says standing from his seat and answering her call

"Hey baby" he says as he stumbled a little from the table as he hit his foot on the chair. Kamila watched him excuse himself and she heard the beginning of the call.