C.7

At the end of that night the girls headed back to their apartment but Meech was on Fatima's hip.  Andi was at Robin's, so Danni was the only other person in the apartment.

Meech followed Fatima in and flopped on the couch. He had been over a few times and just hanging or when the girls had a kickback.

"What you doing?" Fatima says walking toward the hallway

"I'm chilling" he says

"Come on" she tells him and he points to himself in confusion

"I can... come with you?" He ask and she laughs

"Yes crazy" he says hopping up and running toward her with his hands falling right at her waist. Their legs walked together while they laughed.

"You play so much!" She says as they get fully in her room

"Wowwww I get to be in the room" Meech says dramatically

"Yes you get to the room" Fatima says in the same tone as Meech. He sat in her loveseat while she reorganized her vanity from her getting ready earlier.

" I'm going to go hop in the shower" she says and he nods.

Twenty minutes or so she came out of her bathroom with a pajama short set on

"You enjoyed yourself today?" He ask

"I sure did it was a vibe" Fatima says nodding her head excitedly

"Mhmmm I seen you popping that back all day" he says and Fatima laughed.

"So you were watching me?" She ask turning around and smirking. He was sizing her up.

"Why would I? Have you seen yourself. I gotta watch you or somebody gon snatch you up" He says

"Snatch me up? Who?!" She says

"It's niggas on your heels, trust me somebody ready to" he tells her " I don't know how ole boy let you go"

"But" she says with her body facing him as she leaned on the end of her bed. "What if I only want you to snatch me up and not no one else" she says

"Here you go playing with me again" he says

"Meech im not playing anymore" she says with a fake whine and he holds his smirk

"If you not playing, then why you so far from me?" He ask and thinks for a sec before walking over to him

"You not playing?" He ask as she walked

"Mmm mm" she shook her head no to his question. She straddled him.

"I don't want to play no games with you" he says into her neck. He could feel the warmth from her body inviting him in even with clothes on. Her arms draped over his shoulders as his arms sculpted her waist. Her skin there was smooth and the curve of her waist was satisfying to touch for him.

He kisses her neck

"I dont know where them lips been" she jokes

"I made sure that I would only put them on you" he says standing up with her legs wrapped around his waist. She giggled at the sudden movement. He laid her on her bed as he stood before below her.

"Just me?" She ask seductively

"Yup" he says. The silk button up top she had on had frayed to separate sides of her body leaving her waist to show slightly. He kissed the visible skin that was above the top of her shorts.

Even just that area was close enough for her own arousal. She felt herself become wet for him.

It wasn't before long that he pulled her shorts off and was in between her legs. His arms wrapped around her thighs as he lifted her hips up so he indulge in her warm sweet spot. His slow sensual motions made Fatima's hips move up in and down with his rhythm. Her eyes were closed and she laid in bliss while moaning through closed lips.