Belarus x Yandere! New Zealand

________________________________________

Belarus - Male

New Zealand - Female (Abbreviated NZ)

(Yandere means sociopathically in love with someone)

Suggested by CheezpieApple_

________________________________________

       Growing up as Russia's oldest and least destructive son, Belarus followed Russia almost everywhere he went, either to help out with a job or to get away from his headache inducing  siblings. As a result of this close relationship, Belarus adopted many of his father's habits including spending most nights downing countless shots of vodka in their favorite bar. This continued all the way until Belarus was old enough to go to bars and parties alone. 

       One night, after a particularly exhausting day of work sorting through numerous documents and papers with Germany, Belarus decided to spend the remainder of the night at the local bar. The night started out the same as any other as Belarus started to down shot after shot of his favorite vodka while texting with Ukraine about gossip and rumors they've heard. Then at about 2 AM Belarus noticed that someone had been staring at them from a darkened corner of the room. Belarus waited to see if the person continued to stare and had an uneasy feeling rise in him. Belarus tried making eye contact with the person, but to no success as the person would avert their eyes and turn away whenever Belarus looked in their direction.

        Belarus felt a little anxious but ultimately the feeling was overtaken by the alcohol and exhaustion. A few hours later, Belarus paid his substantial tab and drunkenly stubbled home, although he could have sworn that strange person left the bar only a few seconds after himself. After that day every time Belarus found himself in that bar, he saw that person watching, but always keeping himself discrete and somewhat hidden.

          At the same time this was going on, a new friend that Belarus had recently met, a country named New Zealand, had repeatedly been making conversation, and asked if belarus had any plans for the evening. intally, Belarus had kept silent about his nightly trip to the bar as he found his behavior and attitude were immensely embarrassing after the alcohol took other his system, but eventually NZ got Belarus to invite her to the bar on a Saturday evening. When NZ heard that Belarus had invited her she exploded in happiness and thanked Belarus profusely, which Belarus found strange as he only thought of NZ distant as a friend.  

       When Saturday night came, Belarus lef this apartment to meet NZ at the bar. He left an hour early, just so he could have about 40 or so quiet minutes to himself before NZ arrived. Although to his dismay, he found New Zealand patiently waiting on a nearby bench. As soon as NZ recognized Belarus her eyes lit up and she practically ran over to greet him. they both stepped inside and ordered drinks.

______________________________________

B: "I'll have the usual plea-"

NZ: "I'll have that too!"                                                                                                       

B: "Are you sure? That stuffs really strong." 

NZ: "Absolutely!"