1. Raised Suspicions

It had been 3 years since TPOT had ended. Barf Bag, Donut, Saw, and Gaty, Coiny, Pin and Needle, sat at a table in the local café, sipping on their coffee and chatting about their friends. They had gotten really close with each other after competing on TPOT.

After the show, all of the group started to pressure their interests. Barf Bag had finished up medical school, and was now a nurse at the local hospital. Donut became a receptionist at the same hospital Barf Bag worked at. Pin had recently started up her own bakery, where she put her amazing baking skills into use. Needle and Coiny helped her run the bakery, whether it be helping wash the dishes, or even helping in the kitchen from time to time. Finally, Saw and Gaty got their teaching licenses, and now teach at one of the local preschools in the area.

Despite them taking such different career paths, the group continued to live together in the TPOT hotel, with Two's permission of course, because they really did love spending time with each other. They assumed when and if any members of Team8s were wanting to start lives of their own, they would probably go their separate ways and move out of the hotel. For now though, the group had an amazing dynamic going with each other, always willing to help eachother out in times of need.

Although, as the years passed, the group noticed there was something ... different going on between Coiny, Pin, and Needle. For example, when they were watching a movie the other day on the couch, thinking the rest of the team wasn't looking, they would hold hands together underneath the blanket, and would give the occasional nuzzle with each other as the movie progressed.

More suspicions were raised when the trio would 'go out to dinner' with each other often, making some of the team members wondering if these 'dinners' were really dinners, or if they were full on dates. No one on the team wanted to get into their business though, after all, the three of them had been good friends for well over a decade.

However, what was the tipping point for Saw personally was when she was instructed by Gaty to wake them up from their slumber so they could go out to the mall later that day. Saw went to their room, only to find Coiny and Needles beds empty. When she glanced over at Pins bed, she noticed all three of them snuggling together, completely dozed off. Saw didn't want to cause any drama, so she let them be, not saying anything about it, and told Gaty to just leave them alone and that it's kinda rude to wake someone up.

The 7 of them continued to sip their coffee and talk more about their personal lives.

"These shifts at the Hospital have been crazy", Barf Bag said, "but they're honestly really rewarding, especially when you know you probably just saved someone's life."

"It's so amazing what you do Barf Bag," Coiny said. Barf Bag smiled at him.

"The Bakery has been so chaotic lately," Needle said, "but hey, business is doing better then ever. All thanks to the baking queen herself." Needle put her arm around Pin.

"Awww, Needle, stop," Pin said, as Needle even gave her a nuzzle, confusing the rest of the team. Well, except Coiny, who didn't look suspicious of this at all.

Saw, trying to shift the conversation to something else, made a remark about what she and Gaty were doing. "It gets chaotic sometimes looking after all the children," Saw said, "but that's honestly the fun of it."

Gaty added in. "I mean, it is fun, but I can only handle so many kids asking me to open their bag of pretzels before I start to lose my mind. Although, it is rewarding seeing them all look so happy."

The team continued to chat away, until Coiny, Pin, and Needle announced that they had somewhere to be. The team told them goodbye and the trio headed off.

As soon as they heard the door shut, Saw decided that it was time to address the suspicions that everyone on the team was having, but were never brought up.

"Do you guys ever get the feeling that they're in some sort of poly relationship?" She asked, voicing a suspicion that had been floating around in her mind for a while.

Barf Bag shrugged. "I don't know, maybe. But isn't it their business?"

Donut nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I don't think it's really our place to pry into their personal lives."

Gaty spoke up. "I mean, it's not like we're trying to pry. We're just curious, you know?"

Saw nodded, agreeing with Gaty. "Yeah, I'm just curious. I mean, they all seem really close, and they're always together. Plus, the way they talk about each other, it just seems like there's something more going on. And if that wasn't enough, I once caught them all asleep together on Pins bed!"

Barf Bag took a sip of her coffee, feeling conflicted. On the one hand, she didn't want to intrude on her friends' personal lives. But on the other hand, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more going on with Pin, Coiny, and Needle.

"I don't know," she said finally. "I guess we could always just ask them."

Donut shook his head. "I don't think that's a good idea. It's not our place to ask, and we don't want to make things awkward between us."

Gaty sighed. "I guess you're right. It's just frustrating not knowing for sure."

Saw nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But I guess we'll just have to respect their privacy and let them tell us if they want to."

The group fell into a comfortable silence, each lost in their own thoughts. They couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more going on with their friends, but they didn't want to cause any trouble by prying. For now, they decided, it was best to just let things be and focus on their own lives.

......................................................

Wooooooo! Hello everyone, man, I miss writing these! Something I forgot to mention in the intro chapter is that this entire book is going to be in third person! So yeah, get ready for that! I love all of the characters in Team8s, and their dynamics are so fun to write! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

- Sunny