2 ~ Training mode: activated - Training Settings: Starlord

Megatron's POV

The ground was full of cracks and marks from the old battles that this arena hosted, and it couldn't be more beautiful. I looked around me, finally finding myself in the biggest arena on Cybertron, I couldn't be happier.
But happiness does never last long enough.

Knockout: "This place is HUGE!"

Megatron: "As I told you, this is the greatest arena that Cybertronian have ever built. There isn't a place I'd like to be at more than this Colosseum."

I saw Starscream running in the dust of this old monument, twirling around like a little Sparkling, he looked almost happier than me.
But in that moment a sound caught my attention and then a voice talked.

[___]: "Hello, fighters"

Starscream: "...oh scrap!"

I looked at the Seeker that was now backing towards me, and then hided behind my back.

Megatron: "Starscream what are you talking about!?"

[___]: "Training mode: activated - Training Settings: Starlord"

After the voice stopped talking, silence took control of the area.

Knockout: "...sooooo we're safe?"

Then, many soldiers appeared from the dark of the big doors of the Arena. Looking better, I noticed that those are not soldiers, but empty armors, the same that Starlord used to train with.
There were at least 30 around us, we were surrounded. The armors moved, running toward us and attacking me and the others.
I started fighting back the Armors, noticing only in a second moment that their fight sytle is the same as Starlord's.

Megatron: "AIM FOR THE SPARKCHAMBER! THAT'S WHERE THE SOURCE OF ENERGY IS!"

And that's what we've done, Predaking, Soundwave and Shockwave fighting too and Knockout reparing himself behind Predaking. That was the moment I realized that Starscream wasn't behind me, not anymore. That one information distracted me and a sword hitted my side, opening a large wound.

The air whistled for a second and the next half a spear attached to a chain of plasma pierced through three of the armors and was retracted by the other half.

Then I saw him.