1 ~ Mysterious Message

Megatron's POV

Not too long ago, the trups finally finished the Space Bridge, and we managed to get Shockwave back on the Nemesis.
I expected everything except an encrypted message from Vos.
When I told Starscream, his optics lighted up, and I obviously expected him to disappoint me even on this occasion. But I was wrong.
I couldn't be more wrong.

The moment we landed in the main square of Vos, Starscream started running around and mumbling in excitement about the city. Me, Knockout, Soundwave, Shockwave, and Predaking, on the other hand, stayed focused on the mission: find the source of the encrypted message.
Soundwave pointed us where the message came from, Starscream's excitement peaked as much as mine, surprisingly.

The message was from the Vos Colosseum, famed for being the largest and busiest Arena during the Golden Age of Cybertron.
I couldn't count the times I traveled from Kaon to Vos to watch the fights that had place in that arena.

Megatron: "Soundwave, are you sure? Completely sure?"

Soundwave: "status: 100% sure"

Starscream: "Well!? What are we waiting for!?"

Starscream's excitement was almost concerning, but I didn't mind, I was going to enter the most famous and glorious Arena in all Cybertron.
The entrance was huge, two gigantic metal doors painted completely in black. For the anxiety, I shifted from a stabilizer to the other, looking at the more than imposing double door.

Megatron: "Soundwave, could you infiltrate in the security system and-"

It wasn't necessary, I don't know with which luck but the doors opened by themselves, but then I saw Starscream standing in front of the servos lecture pannel. He has free access!?

I looked at him in confusion, but I didn't ask. We walked through the big corridor while I was admiring the pictures of all the Gladiators of this Arena. Knockout immediately noticed it and asked me why I looked so excited to be there.

Megatron: "You see, Knockout, this is the biggest and most glorious Colosseum in all Cybertron's history."

Knockout: "I thought it was Kaon's Colosseum."

Megatron: "it is pretty big, yet the Colosseum of Vos is the biggest. In here, many gladiators fought for the glory, but only two of them were skilled enough to have it for real. The two strongest and most glorious Gladiators in all Cybertron's history."

Knockout: "You're a big fan, aren't you?"

Megatron: "Not that much."

I heard a recording of Orion's voice.

Soundwave: "Well, you are the leader of his fanclub, after all."

Knockout was shocked.

Knockout: "...YOU WERE IN A FANCLUB!? AND YOU WERE THE LEADER!? I want to know EVERYTHING!"

Megatron: "If Soundwave is so excited to expose me, then ask your questions to him."

Knockout started asking a lot of questions that i would have never answered, but Soundwave did it for me, exposing all the stupid things I and Orion said when we were in that fanclub.
In just a moment, Starscream joined me, looking at me with a weird light in his optics.

Starscream: "...soooo... Starlord, right?"

I looked at him in rage. This glitch should mind his own business, but I replied anyway.

Megatron: "Who else could be?"

Starscream: "...the other possibility was DarkReaper."

Megatron: "I still ask myself if that's only her Gladiator title or her actual designation."

Starscream: "real designation, she revealed it not too long before the Colosseum closed... for the war."

Megatron: "Will you ever stop talking?"

And then, I saw the light blinding me, and I found myself in the most beautiful Arena of all Cybertron. I've seen so many fights here, but never I thought that I could have been here, living my young dream.