Paper Rings

PAPER RINGS
💍💍💍

i like shiny things but i'd marry you with paper rings uh-huh, that's right, darlin, you're the one i want. i hate accidents except when we went from friends to this.

Norah is your typical obsessed NHL fan, except for the fact she's been best friends with Trevor Zegras since they were five.

Their families are best friends. Norah's parents went to high school with Trevor's parents. Trevor's siblings, Ava and Griffin live in Michigan with the Jones and Zegras parents.

Norah is an only child, which is why she grew so close with the brunette haired boy. Norah now lives in Anaheim, California with Trevor and they share a house together.

Obviously, she's been in love with the Ducks hockey player for as long as she can remember, the feeling being mutual although they don't really know that, but they don't want to ruin their 16 year friendship.

How does sharing a mutual love for Taylor Swift help them get together?

Meet Norah & Trevor

Claudia Sulewski as Norah Jones

21 • SagittariusInstagram @norahjonesContact Name Norah | Nor :)Owns her own flower shop in Anaheim

21 • Sagittarius
Instagram @norahjones
Contact Name Norah | Nor :)
Owns her own flower shop in Anaheim

Trevor Zegras as Trevor Zegras

21 • PiscesInstagram @trevorzegrasContact Name Trevor | Trev :)Center for the Anaheim Ducks

21 • Pisces
Instagram @trevorzegras
Contact Name Trevor | Trev :)
Center for the Anaheim Ducks

DISCLAIMERS & FACTS

This story is subject and most likely to include sensitive topics. As I haven't started writing this yet, I don't know what they will be but the chances are likely. Compared to previous books I've written, chances of those being written are likely. Such as, anxiety, depression, death, insecurity, eating disorders.

I don't own the characters in this story except for Norah, the idea of her is completely my own. I do like to get inspiration from songs or movies I've seen but I'm not outright copying her from anyone else.

If you see a spelling or grammar error, leave a comment next to it so that I can see it. I don't proof read my chapters before they get uploaded, so if there is a mistake, please let me know!

Don't be afraid to comment and vote! I love reading the comments about the characters and events that take place, but when you comment keep in mind I'm a real person with real feelings so please don't hate on me for anything. If you do hate, I'll either ignore it, cry about it, or respond but please don't hate on me. Feel free to comment how you feel about certain characters though!

PSA: pay attention to the tiny details they come into play later on in the story. Along with the chapter names and dates. The plot line lines up with the actual games the Ducks play but some things that happen in the game may be different.

Enjoy reading this!!

PLAYLIST

PAPER RINGS
-TAYLOR SWIFT

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED -TAYLOR SWIFT

THE ARCHER
-TAYLOR SWIFT

YOU BELONG WITH ME
-TAYLOR SWIFT

LOVER
-TAYLOR SWIFT

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN KID
-TAYLOR SWIFT

NEW YEAR'S DAY
-TAYLOR SWIFT

BLOCK ME OUT
-GRACIE ABRAMS

21
-GRACIE ABRAMS

FEELS LIKE
-GRACIE ABRAMS

MOON SONG
-PHOEBE BRIDGERS

NEVER BE ALONE
-SHAWN MENDES

IN MY BLOOD
-SHAWN MENDES

EVERYBODY DIES
-BILLIE EILISH