part 4

Jungkook P.O.V

When he looked up, suddenly locking eyes with me, making my inside do all kinds of flips and summersault. God, what is happening?

But then again I heard a loud gasp from my alien brother, What is with him? gasping so much today? I still had my eyes stuck on that person probably named Chim. When I saw Tae Hyung running out of my peripheral.

"CHIMCHIM!!" He yelled catching the attention of the other.

"TAETAE!!" The angel yelled back and in the next second, they were hugging like some lost brothers or lovers. Nah brother is ok. But what is with my alien hyung today? how does he know everyone when he literally said, it is his first time coming here too...

When they were both done hugging, yoongi thankfully this time cleared his throat once again to catch their attention. I mentally thanked him cuz I was getting annoyed at the site.

"If you guys are done, then can I talk?" He said looking at the two first then at me.

hearing him the both of them finally separated, indicating him to continue with whatever he wanted to say.

"thank you for your attention, so what I was saying is, we were just about to come just before you came to call me. but since u are here, let me introduce.."

"So this here, He is the youngest son of the Jeons. Remember Jin hyung and namjoon? he is Namjoon's brother here to do the Christmas charity they do every year. well Mr.Jeon, this here is my cousin Chim." Yoongi introduced me to that angel whose name is Chim? such a cute name for such a cutie isn't it?

"Wait, that's not-" Chim tried to say something but my alien hyung cut him off... I am seriously starting to question why is he even here.

"Chim Chim how come you didn't tell me, you would be here?" Tae Hyung asks clinging to Jimin.

"I told you I'll be going to spend Christmas this year at my cousins but you never told me you were going to come here too?

and that was how they were both lost talking with each other.

"Uhm.. shall we head inside then? I don't think they are going to be done anytime soon..." Yoongi says to Jungkook looking at how the other two were lost in their world.

"Uhm... yeah... I mean sure please lead the way." Jungkook replies still eyeing the two friends.

●○●●○●○●●○●

Yoongi takes Jungkook upstairs, where the kids are present at the moment leaving the two to follow on their own.

They soon were giving the gifts out to all the kids who were so excited to get Christmas presents. Jungkook felt so happy seeing the big smiles and happy laughs of the children when they received their gifts.

It felt so accomplishing to see the kids who had no one to buy them gifts or anything other than what they were provided with at the orphanage being so happy. It was like he achieved something good in life making the kids smile.

It was a nice experience, one he wanted to have again and again if possible.

●○●●○●○●●○●