Part 7

After everyone was done with their breakfast Jungkook decided to go take a walk outside and look around the city for some time as he had all the time in the world today. As it has been such a long time since he last visited Daegu. The last time he was here in Daegu, it was with his brothers Namjoon and Taehyung for a small vacation and a few months after that he went to the States.

And that alone speaks a lot about how long it has been. So the guy decided to take a walk around the city as much as he could given with the state they were currently in. Stuck in the city which was completely covered in a very thick blanket of snow.

Well wondering why he had so much free time? and why wasn't he just returning to Busan already as planned? 

Well, as a matter of fact, he couldn't. Almost all the roads, tracks and runways were completely blocked with snow and it would take a good amount of hours to de-icing the snow away completely. This is what Mr. Lee told him when he had called him in the morning before dinner. And so they agreed to just wait until tomorrow morning to leave for Busan as if any of the ways were clear enough for them to go. 

All of this was of course finally informed to Jungkook's father as well. And he himself told them to wait for the snow to be cleared and not try to hurry back home when they weren't able to. 

To which they had to agree with. and that is how it brought us to now.

●○●●○●○●●○●

Jungkook was now ready with a thick padded jacket on with a beanie and suitable boots to walk in the snow with. Their luggage and other few extra necessary things were brought to them first thing in the morning as Mr. Lee had promised. 

Jungkook had asked Taehyung if he wanted to come with him. But the latter refused, already having a firm plan to stick with Yoongi all day long. (a/n: I don't expect anything less from him.)

So Jungkook was left all alone to go on his expenditure. not that he minded or would even ask someone else to accompany him. Someone a certain blonde that he realized, he had a crush on a few hours ago, who he couldn't even meet eyes with after what happened in the morning. (a/n: When they woke up! I am not hiding anything!)  

●○●●○●○●●○●

Jungkook P.O.V.

I  was walking alone along the footpath, looking around the city, How everything was covered in snow. People were out of their houses clearing their front yards, and preparing for Christmas. Children were seen running around and playing in the snow already making snowmen and whatnot. 

It was all so merry, a perfect way to celebrate Christmas. He did miss this family seeing it all but still felt joyful to see how the people around the neighborhood were enjoying the snow, yet it didn't seem like a problem to all, rather than something that was making Christmas more perfect and truly it was. 

Soon I was able to spot shops and main roads around, no longer in the neighborhood. There were more people there working on clearing off the snow. People bustling around working, shopping, and walking around just like him enjoying nature.

Thanks to christmas | jikook ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें