Prologue

21st December 20XX

In a café somewhere in Seoul.

"What are your plans for this Christmas sir? Going to go back to Busan this year too?" One of the staff member asked.

"No, mon and dad had to go on a business trip suddenly and my younger brother went along to as he had holidays... so no going to Busan this year."

"Then do you plan to stay in Seoul and watch over the café this time, sir?" Another staff asked.

"I did plan to do so but then my brother yoongi asked me to come help him in the homes and spend my Christmas with them this year..."

"So the café is to run like every year as we do on Christmas and I'll be away in Daegu till the 1st day of next year as always! So no changes in the plan!"

"Are we clear?"

"Yes sir!" The staffs replied in unison before getting back to their work.

.............

Two people on call, somewhere in Seoul.

"Son can you do me a favor?"  

 "Yes sure what is it dad?"

"Well you know we do donations for orphanage, oldage, and disabled homes all over South Korea every year for Christmas?"

"Yeah, doesn't hyung look after it every time?"

"He does and he did all the preparations for this year's donations too..."

"I don't get you dad..."

"Well the thing is, Today I was going through the list of the homes and what all donations are done and I found out that there was this one home left out and it is kinda important one as jin's friends with the son running them."

"Oh so how do I help you dad? I know nothing about how this all is done... you can prepare what is to donate and send it there too right dad?" 

"Yes I can do that but that is the thing, There are a few homes where your hyung and jin would visit themselves to give out the donated things... and this is one of them. I would have tried going myself but I have to attend a Christmas party along with your mom on the 23rd and 24th  so... I am not able to..."

"Oh.. So you want me to go there to give out the stuffs? Is that it dad?" 

"Yeah, if you can, no pressure... the homes is in daegu so you can go there in the morning of 24th and can come join us home in busan later that day... Take taehyung with you to, your aunt and uncle are gonna be here on 23rd itself that way you both will be able to travel in together also."

"Ok dad, It sounds good... also I'll be happy to help."

"Ok then son. I have the donation stuffs prepared, along with the tickets for you and taehyung..."

"sure thing dad just let me know about it when done."

"Yup ofcourse, alright then, I'll see you on the 24th?"

"Yes dad, I'll see you on the24th, Love you dad!"

"Love you to my son..."

●●●○○●○○●●●

To be Continued