4. Mujhe Pyaar hua tha.

• Khyati Parmar •

Sunlight is coming through the window covering my face.

I looked at Inayat, she smiled in her sleep. I rolled over to look at the time. It's 8 o'clock sharp. My eyes travelled through the dressing table to see the flower pot.

I smiled as I got up. I went to where the pot was, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I touched the flowers and looked straight in the mirror at my smile.

I realised I was smiling in the morning.

I'm not at all a morning person and seeing myself smiling is shocking.

Only my baby, Inayat can make me smile.

The bouquet Shubman gave me was so beautiful that I want it to stay with me forever. But wilting of flowers is necessary. It's nature.

I got freshen up and went to take bath.

____

I am looking outside the window. It's raining. I am in my restaurant.

My restaurant is all about love but the restaurant owner hate love. Like seriously?

I looked around in the big room full of people chatting laughing smiling.

Everyone has someone to talk. But there's a girl sitting at the table of two looking outside the window.

She hasn't moved in her seat yet.

I stopped Anni by her arm who was passing by me. "Yes?"

"That girl is alone or someone is with her?" I pointed at her direction.

"Yes, she booked a table of two. I guess she is waiting for Someone. But looks like he/she is not here." Anni shrugged and went to her.

I saw Anni asking her for her order. She asked for water, pen & paper. Anni looked straight at me. I slowly nodded to her.

I went back to counter and did my things.

After a while, I hear thunderstorms. I looked outside of the window. It's raining.

I looked at the girl as she banged her fist on table everyone looked at her. I went to her.

"Hey! Everything okay?" I asked. "Nothing is okay. Okay?" She looked straight in my eyes. I saw her face, her big eyes. They were red.

"What happened?" I asked and she started crying. I got up and took her to my office.

I gave her a box of tissue. She wiped away her tears. She cleared her throat before saying "I called my fiancé to meet me here after we fought. But he didn't came." She looked down at her hands.

I stayed silent because I didn't knew what to say. "Anant and I are going to marry in 3 weeks but we are having these type of clashes like everyday." "Now I don't want to marry him!" She yelled as if her anger was all she wanted to get rid of like her voice.

"You should talk to your parents or his parents." I shrugged. "Can't, they see Anant with different perspective like he is the most charming person and cannot do any mistake. Yes! He is charming but he do mistakes." She said.