23. All In Love.

•Shubman Gill•

"Are you for real?" Suhana laughed hilariously when I told her about the thing I and Abhishek did with Ishan.

"And you didn't even get to know that they were doing this." Suhana looked at Ishan and we all laughed.

"Suhana, you know this Ishan actually fell in love with an non existing girl." Abhishek laughed.

"Stop you all! Can we all go out? The haldi ceremony is going to start soon." Ishan shouted and made a face.

"Sorry but no Ishu baby!" I stuck out my tongue at him and he stood up to leave when Suhana held his hand and made him sit with her.

Suhana and Ishan's friendship or maybe love has grown too much in these days. Ishan didn't had his dinner last night but went with Suhana to have some chit chat with her.

We talked for more minutes then we left for the haldi ceremony that went well unlike mine. Abhishek and Ishan had almost ripped my shirt in pieces but there was nothing today like that.

It was night and it was now their mehendi. Abhishek sat with Shagun while a girl applied mehendi on her hands.

Ishan sat with Suhana and fed her food because Suhana had mehendi on her hand.

While I kept looking at Khyati who was roaming around here and there. Its her sister's wedding and all the burden was on her. When I told her to take some rest she refused saying "Abhi bahut kaam baki hai Shub." And left.

Inayat is sleeping in my arms. She is like glued to me. This whole morning she has been in my arms only. I looked over to see maa sitting with Khyati's mom. I got up and went to them.

"Arey Shubman beta come, eat something." Khyati's mom said. I shook my head "No mom, I'll eat with your daughter. But she is too busy." I looked at Khyati who was busy talking with a worker.

"Han beta, tomorrow is Shagun's wedding and Khyati have refused to let me do anything and she is the one that is doing everything." She said. I sighed and kept looking at my woman.

"Beta sun? Give Ayat to me it's late and tell Khyati to have something. Tu bolega to man jayegi." Maa held Inayat and I went straight towards Khyati.

Khyati said something to the wedding planner and than turned to leave. I scoffed seeing her like this. I took a quick glance back at the mothers and than smirked as a plan popped up in my mind.

I dialled Khyati's no and walked over to a place where there was no light and the place was far from the garden.

"Hello, Shub what happened?"
"KHYATI. I just bumped my leg onto the wall unknowingly and my feet is hurting."
"Shit, where are you?"
"Near the pool."

She cut the call and I could see her asking Abhishek where was the pool. I turned and leaned on the wall when I hear her footsteps.

"Shub-
I held her hand and pulled her and pushed her against the wall. "Shub your foot?" I wrapped my hand on her mouth when she shouted.

She looked up in my eyes and than realised. She threw her hand on my chest "Shub you lied!" She shouted again. "Khyati stop shouting or else-" I said.

"Else what? You know na kitni saari arrangements baki hai abhi!" She yelled again.

"If you shout again at me than know what I'll do." I said

"What will you do Gill? You can't do anything to me, yeh toh tum bhi jante- before she could complete her sentence I placed my lips on hers and brushed them softly. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pushed her onto the wall and kissed till we lost our breath.

She looked down because she was red. "Will you shout now?" I asked and she kept silent.

I held her chin and she looked up.

"Shub, I swear I didn't mean to be away from you. It's that-
"I knowI know Khyati but if you will do all the things than what will the wedding planner do? Let her do the things too and please calm down." I said and she sighed.

"Okay fine at least can you have your meal?" I asked she nodded and I held her hand. I was about to walk back to the garden when Khyati stopped and pulled me back and kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back.

_____

"Khyati aur kitni der?" I asked as I knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard and opened the door.

She stood and settled her dupatta. "What do you mean by aur kitni der huh? I took only 30 minutes to get ready."

"Tumse ek pal bhi dur nhi raha jata. But Khyati...you are unreal! You look so beautiful. I can't- I stopped and looked at her face again.

She came closer and whispered "I know Shub, now close your mouth." She pulled away and turned and took Inayat in her arms. I looked at my daughter and realised the mother and daughter were wearing the same red lahenga. I smiled and kissed their forehead.

We went downstairs and met Ishan and Suhana. Both wearing white.

___

The wedding ended with Abhishek's cute fight with Khyati. When she asked for 100 crores from Abhishek.

"Tu meri Shagun le jara hai. Itna toh banta hai!" She said. "Tujhe bhi toh mera Shubman mila na. Woh hai toh sabh hai." Abhishek said and Khyati stopped smiling and then she burst out saying "BAAT TOH SAHI HAI ABHAY!"

Khyati was feeding Inayat and I was watching football on TV when Khyati said "I can't believe I have you and Shagun has finally married her love. I think it's Ishan's time now." She smiled.

I nodded saying "Yesss...Have you looked at the way Ishan look at Suhana?" Khyati nodded and smiled.

"That day is near when ISHAN will marry a girl he met in club. Can you believe it?" She laughed and I joined her.

Silly how Me, Abhishek and Ishan were at a time...single and lost because of our previous relationship but look at us now.

All in love.