20. Kinna Sona.

•Khyati Parmar•

Shubman had been loving me more these days. He never let me go out of his sight. I've seen him looking at me constantly even if he is talking to someone else.

We were back from Ahmedabad. We had a big success party in which all the team players were. I had so much fun.

I had never made friends in my school or in college days. Mayan was the only one I had talked in my college years, we fell in love at that point only. But I was delusional as he never loved me. I did.

All these 6 years he pretend to love me, got married with me. But then one day he completely changed. I hear a gun shot and closed my eyes. Whenever I think about Mayan. I always get this sound in my head.

Now we were back in Delhi. I walked up to Avya where she stood with Inayat. She hugged Inayat and then Inayat giggled.

"Hey, am I late?" I asked as I approached them.
"Not at all." "Yes." Shubman and Avya said at the same time. I shook my head and Shubman kissed my head.

Shubman has threw a party in which all our close one are here. "Shubman you made Khyati completely change! She didn't used to smile at all, she used to smile when she used to see Ayat. But look at her now." Shubman shook his head at Avya "She changed me. If she hadn't come in my life. I wouldn't have been standing here." I looked up at him and he flashed his dimples at me.

Shagun, Abhishek and Ishan came running to us and then hugged. "Congratulations mere bhai!" Ishan crushed Shubman's arms as he hugged him. "Bhai chohd mujhe!" Shubman yelled and we all laughed.

I saw maa with Shubman's mom. "I'll be back!" Shubman nodded with a smile.

"Mumma!" I hugged maa from behind "Oh my!" Maa turned and hugged me. I smiled at Shubman's mom and then pulled apart.

"You two talk, I'll be right back!" Mom smiled and went and than I turned to maa.

"Khyati! How's Shub? Is he treating you well?" Maa asked getting seriously. "Maa what will be your reaction when I'll tell that I've fallen in love with Shub. He loved me maa. He loves me so much that I don't even remember that I had a past." I smiled that reach up to my eyes.

Maa smiled brighter "Khyati I am so happy for you. Look Shubman is looking at you only." I turned and saw Shubman staring at me. I looked back at maa. "I told you." I winked at her and smiled.

The party had ended now but not the games. Shubman's and my family and our friends were still here playing some games. I had came in my room to fetch Inayat's night suit. I turned to see Shubman leaning at the door. "You want something?" He nodded. He closed the door and locked it and then he came and stood in front of me. He looked down at me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and came closer.

"You. I want you tonight!" I looked up at him and closed my eyes. He kissed me as I kissed him back. He planted some wet kisses on my neck and "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you looked today?" He whispered in my ear and gave straight shiver down my spine as he trailed his fingers down my bare back.

He pulled back and looked straight in my eyes "Tum woh ho jo ek insaan ke liye suraj hai, kya suraj ke bina kisi ka din shuru ho skta hai?" I shook my head and tried hard not to blush.

"Yes that's what you are to me. Sun. That shines bright in someone's life. You are the sun that come after a dreadful night. That brighten up someone's life." He came and brushed his lips on mine. I kissed him with so much love. He pulled me closer to him. Not leaving a single inch between us. I pulled up and sway in his arms knowing he won't leave me.