Luxuries

Dinner time at the sunny was surprisingly easy today. Everyone beforehand got caught up on everything that happened. Even sanji was pulled out of the kitchen to talk about it outside, switching in zoro and Ussop to avoid suspicion from Katara and luffy.

Now they were all informed of the blood-bending, the running away, the wanted posters brook and franky got for peeping in town, and the cry session Katara and the captain had about their older brothers.

Luffy had Katara sit next to him during dinner. Nami was glad that the crew was finally able to be there for him when he was sad about ace. They all regret not being there for him there at marineford, but that's as in the past. Now, they just want to be there for him. Sadly, he never really lets them and avoids the subject all together. Outside when talking the original 6 crew members all talked about how despite everything that happened, how insanely young Katara is, and how she from a different world, her being here was one of the better things that had happened to them.

It was safe to say that during dinner everyone was glad their lifeguard was getting along so well with their captain. Smiles exchanged as well as food.

When things slowed down, and most of the food was gone from the table, and brook was playing some relaxed tunes on the violin, Katara asked luffy what his dream is.

Face brightening, he proudly exclaimed, "I'm going to be king of the pirates!"

"How do you become king?"

"We travel the grand line and accomplish all our dreams! We fight anyone who gets in our way and get a bunch of friends too! Being king means having complete freedom for myself and all my nankama! That's what I want that for the world."

"Complete freedom..." Katara thought about the foreign concept, internalizing it since now she was a strawhat. Might as well conjoin her morals with theirs now, "I'd like that."

"Shishishi" he grinned.

The rest of the crew stopped listening and continued conversing amongst themselves once more. Sanji picked up the empty plates , taking all of them in two trips. When he came back to collect the second batch, he stood next to Katara, noticing how her plate was only half empty. "Are you done with your food?" He aske curiously. Surley it wasn't because she didn't like it. She didn't seem like the picky type, especially having taken bites out of everything.

"Yeah actually. I'm pretty full." She said and the. Turned to luffy, "Do you want the rest?" She said, remembering how he would stretch his arm to steal Ussops food off his plate and his constant comments of how hungry he is. Geez, he really was like Sokka.

"WOULD I?" He grabbed the plate and dumped everything into his mouth and then took her juice that sanji gave her, doing the same.

Katara laughed and Luffy handed the items to Sanji who frowned to himself, knowing he'd have to have a conversation with Katara about her past diet, not exactly thrilled with most likely hearing that she had a really poor one. He just hoped she never went too hungry before finding something good to eat.

Franky Ussop and chopper were the first ones to say goodnight and leave the dining room to go about their tasks until it was time to hit the hay.

"Hey katara, can I talk to you?" Sanji asked, motioning her over to come sit where she ate her spirited earlier today.

She went on over and sat down. "Need help with dishes?"

Katara the pirate? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara