And breathe out

Chopper was a mess. He felt guilty for what had happened. In his search for knowledge, he made Katara and Robin uncomfortable. In addition, Zoro became fearful for their archeologists health. Chopper was a doctor for crying out loud! Is a strawhat is worried about someone's health, it really shouldn't be when he is around. That meant he wasn't doing his job right. "I'm sorry Zoro." He said with his head down.

"What?"

He looked up at the other who was sitting on the floor where he was dropped, "I made her do it."

This helped calm the swordsman slightly. This was most likely a misunderstanding and not Katara trying to fight with Robin. Said girl spoke up, "We were learning the extent of her powers and asked for a demonstration. She didn't harm any of us."

"Then why were you scared?" Zoro quickly asked. He would never admit it but it made him nervous. Something bad would have to have happened to make this usually stoic woman fearful.

Robin saw right through him, laughing lightly, "Weren't you? It's nerve wracking to lose control of your body."

"I mean yeah..."

Two feet landed on the main deck, "Where's Katara?" Sanji asked.

"She ran away." Chopper said, glum.

"Well aren't you going to get her?? I'd go but I still have fresh produce to take care of. She's still apart of the crew so even if she made you shit your pants or whatever happened, you should still haul ass and go find her." Sanji said, honestly mad that this was happening again. The last time it was robin who left and they ended up waging war on the world government because they couldn't get her back in time.

Robin nodded. "I will go. Ussop and zoro, come with me." Robin, walking up to chopper, putting a hand on his hat said softly, "Take care of sanji, okay?"

"Right." He said, a little more confident knowing that Robin still trusted him.

——

Luffys group kept a close eye on said boy, making sure he didn't leave until they brought back the supplies to the ship. What they didn't expect however is for the navigator to get side tracked. Like a sixth sense, she looked up to the sky and then out to sea. Something was changing but she couldn't tell what until a large gust of mist hit her. They weren't too far from the coast since this was a small island, but it still struck her as unusual. "Hey luffy, I wanna check something out. Wanna come with?"

"YES!!" He shouted, throwing his barrel over to franky who managed to catch it despite holding three other ones.

Brook frowned as much as a skeleton could, "I wanna gooooo."

"No brook, you stay with franky. Grab a barrel or two! Pick out a whiskey!"

"Oh how delicious. YOHOHOHO!"

Nami and luffy ran to the mist. Nami more so than him since she was the only one who knew where she's going. Luffy didn't complain though. Anything was better than chores.

"Woah." Nami muttered seeing something resembling a waterspout appear along the coast, moving quickly along it.

"Is that normal?" Luffy asked.

"No, not really."

"Let's go look at it better!" He jumped towards it, grabbing nami around the waist.

"LUFFY NO, I WAS GONNA SAY YES!"

Luffy laughed and shot themselves to a nearby beach, making sure to not let nami tumble to the ground (for the main purpose of not getting hit more by her).