Part Of Your World -Kent-

I was on the Black Cat's team, I unfortunately didn't duck quick enough and got hit off the boat by the Jesters. And my dumbass never learned how to swim. So naturally, I fucking panicked. I held my breath as I flailed my arms and legs helplessly, but never made my way up. After a few minutes of this, everything went black.

*Press, press, press, press, press*

"...23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30!"

I woke up to a mouth on mine, it pulled away as soon as I started coughing up water and gasping for air. I opened my eyes weakly to see Kent in full Mermaid form. His long hair wet, slightly tangled, his slightly toned chest glistening from the water with the sun shining on it. Kent's gorgeous aqua eyes were full of worry as they stared down at me. His demeanor changed to a cheerful one as he jokingly sang perfectly "Part of your world~", referencing to my favorite Disney movie, The Little Mermaid. I giggled softly and cupped his face. "You're an idiot." I say, making him smile.

"Thank you." Kent said confidently, placing his webbed fingers around my wrist. "No, thank you." I say smiling. He smiles brighter, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I kiss back, tangling my other hand into his hair, as his rested on my lower abdomen.

An airhorn goes off in the distance, making us jump and pull away. "Oh shit. I forgot about the Poe Cup." Kent said laughing. "Fuck!" I laughed, sitting up, accidentally bumping into him, sending both of us into the water. Kent caught me and held me above water, breaking down into hysterical laughter. I laughed into his chest as he held me and slowly swam backwards towards the Poe Cup area.