You're Getting Bullied

Wednesday: "Names. Right. Now." Hunts that mf down. Probably kills them, or have them in hospital for many, many, months. No one fucks with her lover. Not on her watch. Hell. No. Gets so protective it's almost like you had a security guard to keep you safe. Glares at anyone who makes eye contact or hell, even breathe in your direction, scaring them off easily.

Enid: Sad about it. Sad that you're sad. Digs up some shit on the bully(ies) and spreads a very nasty rumor about them. No one knew it was her, she uses a fake account, but you know it was her. Lets you cuddle her all you want. Makes sure no one bullies you anymore.

Xavier: Ready to beat the hell outta them. Makes sure your at his side constantly so you don't get bullied again. Hugs you for as long as you want. Gets tense and very protective when your bully(ies) are around you.

Ajax: Sad awkward boy doesn't know what to do. Ends up talking to the bully(ies), and turning them into stone during a thunderstorm resulting them getting sick and cold really fast. Cuddles with you to comfort you. Hums you to sleep that night.

Tyler: Confronts them, but ends up also getting bullied.(poor bby). Tells his dad that he's been bullied and his dad has a little chat with their parents. When his dad is gone, he lets you cry/rant about it so much so he can pretend he was treated that way when his dad questions him.